PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Tickets

eecliff
11-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Will be visiting Moose Jaw in February.
I am wondering how I could purchase 2 tickets to a Moose Jaw game.
Are there tickets available for single games and if so would I have to purchase them from an outlet such as Ticketmaster or would I have to call the Warriors office?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
ee…..

Hatguy
11-11-2006, 11:41 PM
No, if you want to purchase tickets you should talk to the Warriors ticket office. I can get you the phone number if you wish. I hope you have a good time when you come to town!

eecliff
11-13-2006, 08:40 PM
No, if you want to purchase tickets you should talk to the Warriors ticket office. I can get you the phone number if you wish. I hope you have a good time when you come to town!

Thanks for the info.

When I checked their website http://www.mjwarriors.ca/pages/tickets/season.php it looks like they are only advertising for season tickets and family packages, not individual tickets.

I will call tomorrow and see what’s available.

Thanks Again

ee…..

Bran
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
If you can avoid it, stay away from standing room. The way the rink is built makes it great for watching hockey, if you're in the stands. You're right on top of the action, but standing room is behind the nets and ice level. So unless you're 7 feet tall, you can't see much of anything. And they have assigned standing room? Which is weird, but alright I suppose, if you can get right up close. Or if you're tiny like me you can duck down and look under someone's arm. Kinda kills the mood though if you're ducking all over the place trying to see.