PDA

View Full Version : Blades Vs Broncos(nov 12th)

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Game notes, scratches blah blah blah. According to The Blades website; Rastislav is still day to day and hopefully Zahn will play again, for you people going to the game please give him a warm welcome, he is so lucky to be back on a rink.

transplantedbronco
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
GO BRONCOS GO.

Can we all say TEAM TOUGHNESS.

Should never have let CROWLEY go. Your lose was definetly our gain.

11-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Nice post applause ahhh the Broncs come away with this one 3-0. A very dumb time to pull the goalie Holtby and as a result the Broncos score to ink it. Holtby was alos the third star in this one.

Blades 4 Life!
11-12-2006, 10:11 PM
The Blades just never got the puck in deep. It was a good time to pull Holbty. Whenever they pull the goalie it seems like the team gets a boost but they didnt get the puck in deep and thats the game. I still dont know what was wrong with Skrudland, he attacked Dale Weise. Dale Weise passed the puck, Skrudland went to finish his check but instead he rapped his arms around Weise and threw off his gloves and started punching Weise but Weise had a full face sheild. I think that was pretty low of Skrudland! Zahn had an amazing game. He had a couple big hits Boogaard'd and a good fight. Geric also was in a fight as well but he got his ass handed to him. under neath his eye was all bloody but he was standing up for his team. The Blades did have a couple good scoring chances but Moir was on top of his game.

They also only got outshot by 3 and held the Broncos to 2 Shots in the third. My and GBG BLEED BLUE got the move of the game and got to sit in the soft chairs by the hottub and we got free drinks and free pizza. it was pretty sweet. It wasent that bad of a game but the Blades didnt play as well as last night but there first period i think was there best. There big challenge is on tuesday vs. the Tigers. We should have kept Dane Crowley, even Haw and Knudsen but what can you do know and they all come to Saskatoon this year to watch them play. GoBladesGo nhl3

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Myself and Blades 4 Life were choosen to take part in the "Sears move of the game" promotion. I enjoyed it.

Konecny was scratched again due to his injury,Clements and Klotz were also healthy scratches.

The Broncos were obviously the more desparate team and did not want to loose two in a row.

Flathead
11-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Geric also was in a fight as well but he got his ass handed to him. under neath his eye was all bloody but he was standing up for his team.
I believe he fought LaRochelle, guys look at RJ and think, "ya I can take 'em" and then RJ gets his lefts going and kicks some butt. He's a tough kid that's beat a lot of guys in last few years.

11-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Well congrats to GBG Bleed Blue and Blades 4 Life! for winning the Sears challenge in the Credit Union Centre to move to the comfort zone and get some free pizza, very jelous.

howley
11-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Skrudland went after Weise after Weise came charging out of the penalty box and took Brad Coles head off from the blindside in the middle of a shot. I didn't think Cole would be back as he did the rubber legs skate to the bench falling every which way. Weise was hurt on the play as well. That was the only reason Skrudland was out with a mission. Just hockey karma, that's all. Made perfect sense to me, even though he was wearing the full face shield.

I thought that the Blades had one of their best starts of the season and it appeared to me to be a pretty fast paced physical game with Moir playing really well. You can not take anything away from the Blades during the 5-3 as they had probably 5 really decent shots and Moir got in front of every single one, making to excellent glove saves in the progress, need traffic in front but the chances were there.

Holtby should not have had a star. I thought that was a big homer pick. Rakos had a great game. He should of had 3rd star.

Why did we trade Crowley again? Oh right...so we could get Price and Hengen...Hengen who was a healthy scratch the minute he was traded and Price who is gone. (Hengen is only 3 points shy of our leading scorer and 4 points better than our second points getter, Konency. Interesting, he get's playing time and he produces...weird how that works) So we gave up Crowley an NHL draft pick who has this season and next season left to hone his game not to mention produce and impress to get a guy who plays 39 games and 5 assists and another guy who is scratched all but 12 games. In hindsight this makes absolutely no sense.

11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Well here is a picture of Skrudland fighting the poor full shield guy.

Five Hole
11-14-2006, 12:35 PM
I notice Troy Crowley was in the lineup against his brother. How's he doing. I see he doesn't have any points yet. Does he get much ice? Or is he a 'numbers' victim a lot of nights?

I get a kick out of how he's listed at 5' 1" .. that'd make him the smallest guy to ever play in the league! Maybe they'll correct that one day....

howley
11-14-2006, 02:05 PM
he get's 4th line time. But busts his butt every second he is on the ice.