PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

loudi94
11-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Pretty good game tonight. So that's what it feels like to have the bounces go your way for a change. I swear the D tried to give it away in the second period but it was not to be.

canes77
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Yes good game tonight, Leclerc made those huge saves like in last yr's playoffs that would have gone in earlier in the yr. His positioning and playing the angle is amazing. He is always in the right place at the right time, so rather than his saves making highlight reels for being acrobatic and having to dive into position, his saves look simple (im not trying to be negative) because he is alert and ready at all times. Keep this up Canes and we'll play into April this yr.

shushu
11-12-2006, 09:26 PM
this game was so important for the boy to proove to themself that wed. game was not just luck. if they can a avoid those 40 games in 41 night schedules i think what you see is what you get, a very hard working team that can compete with anybody. also what amazes me is look at who is out of the line up at times with injuries but you cant see a differance on the ice. yahoo

LHF
11-12-2006, 09:44 PM
I was thinking the same thing shushu. They were missing 2 key guys tonight, and still played so awesome. They've beat some pretty good teams lately, which is so good to see. nhl

shushu
11-13-2006, 04:31 PM
what up with our boy pess. i heard he have until sunday night to decide??? i guess the canes report will tell the tale...................................