PDA

View Full Version : Tiger TV

Shortys
11-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I was just on Med Hat Tigers website, and checked out the Tiger TV for highlights of EVERY one of their games!! This is pretty cool, and I think that every team should have something like this on there site to watch highlights. The last game between the Blades and Tigers has good highlights of Mccrae, and Crowleys fights. Check it out, if you already haven't, and throw an email to our friendly blades staff requesting something like this for the Blades website(which just updated the player pictures at the top of the homepage finally.)

http://www.tigershockey.com

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Well I think you'r right on that. It's also good to see that the Blades finally updated their site of the players at the top are finally new. they've always had Bahensky and other from the 04 season!

ointhecreek
11-16-2006, 04:47 PM
That Crowley kid can really chuck 'em. I wonder if he learned that from his brother? Thought maybe the two of them would yap at each other the last time they played in Swift but I never noticed. By the way, thanks gor giving us Dane. A nice addition to our club, he's doing well.