PDA

View Full Version : Pre Game Videos

Blades 4 Life!
11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Here are the Pre Game Videos they play with Brad Grass. I find them pretty fun. Give some input on how you like them and to other teams fans, how it compares to your team pre game video.

Version 1: http://www.saskatoonblades.com/media_player/video.php?url=http://www.saskatoonblades.com/videofiles/06version1.wmv

Version 2: http://www.saskatoonblades.com/media_player/video.php?url=http://www.saskatoonblades.com/videofiles/06version2.wmv

BladeRunner
11-27-2006, 10:06 PM
yeehoo Man these videos are GREAT! yeehoo They are pretty sweet to watch, killer song at the end to :thumb:

ya i wouldnt mind knowing what the intro's to other teams are as well.

ProStaff
11-28-2006, 05:48 PM
It is the dumbest intro I have ever seen, I make sure I am late to every game, just so I don't have to watch that stupid intro. The
worst intro in the league!

howley
11-28-2006, 08:53 PM
i really don't like the video's either. THe idea is good, I think it's just Brad Grass I don't like. Ever since those ford commercials I have just thought less. The one that says "divorced, widowed, bankrupt, etc....we can get you a car" I thought that was a very classless commercial. So yeah, since those I can't stand Brad Grass.

ProStaff
11-29-2006, 09:31 AM
BladeRunner, I have been a season ticket holder for 10years and I buy 10 season seats each year for people that work for me and clients. So before you Yap and say I don't support them, I think I do! That intro is the dumbest thing I have ever watched! that guy who does all the talking is terriable. The intro every year were very good, they showed tradition, team work, past player future players, they were focused on team! not individual players which this new one does. To be honest I am surprised Lorne allowed it in the first place. The intro sucks and I hope they get a new one soon

BladeRunner
11-29-2006, 05:54 PM
your gonna probelly have to live with the intro all season and the playoffs, its great that you support the blades and keep that up. after reading that last post i agree with the last intro's about tradition and all that, but maybe the blades are heading in a new direction, think about that.

ProStaff
11-29-2006, 06:19 PM
fair enough, I was a big fan of the last two years intro's they were very creative and well thought out, one of the leagues best intro's for sure.

BladeRunner
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM
well at least we both agree on something, no hard feelings?

HAF
11-29-2006, 06:51 PM
As a complete outsider I have to agree with ProSraff. I dont really care for it either. I like the intro music as Nickleback is one of my favorite bands but as for the rest of it, it seems like they are dwelling on individuals too much and not the team effort. It makes their starting lineup appear to be a bunch of self absorbed primadonas. I'm sure they aren't, but that is the image that the intro gives off. The whole runway model thing isnt something I'd really want my players associated with if I were a GM,owner or head coach. Just seemed kind of cheesey to me.

Trav
12-16-2006, 03:51 PM
To me they're singling out five players when they should be introducing the WHOLE team. Hope next year they're better. The intro they had the last couple seasons was great.

Tidball
12-16-2006, 04:59 PM
He really looks nothing like that. When i found out that was him doing the Blades video i was shocked. That guy partied at my house last weekend for a cast party after his preformance in "tune town". The party was at my place because my step sister flew in from Toronto to do a part in the show. That video seems totally wrong for him to get that part. The video itself is corny, but he did a pretty good job for what he had to do.

The entrance video isnt too great. I like the part when he says "the FUTURE of saskatoon blades hockey"

The worst part is when he says Bret Ward is consistant....LMAO. Thats when you can tell he's reading from a script. I liked the bit on Konecny though.

I hope they change it up on the 2nd half of the season with the other players.

The best entrance video ive ever seen was the Blades video last season, and our playoff intro was amazing, someone should post that up. "Some will find VICTORY, others will find DEFEAT, some will only hope, to find.... themselves(as it shows a pic of Khudobin) Thats video kicked *****

Tidball
12-16-2006, 05:02 PM
As a complete outsider I have to agree with ProSraff. I dont really care for it either. I like the intro music as Nickleback is one of my favorite bands but as for the rest of it, it seems like they are dwelling on individuals too much and not the team effort. It makes their starting lineup appear to be a bunch of self absorbed primadonas. I'm sure they aren't, but that is the image that the intro gives off. The whole runway model thing isnt something I'd really want my players associated with if I were a GM,owner or head coach. Just seemed kind of cheesey to me.

I have to agree that Nickleback rules. I met him when he came to Stoon and got a pic too

Blades 4 Life!
12-17-2006, 11:07 PM
ya i also woundered when they said that ward was consistant... but whatever! I really hate the **** one but i like the konecny one.

Nickelback has a couple good songs that get you pumped up for sporting events. But Animal has to be the best