PDA

View Full Version : WhL FANS !!!

Swando
11-21-2006, 01:49 AM
I just think that the fan base on this site is great. I look at the Slade issue as he is leaving the Giants.... over 1400 viewings in 1/2 a day. Wow

Blades 4 Life!
11-21-2006, 02:06 AM
Ya that is pretty damn good. we just need some of those guest that are veiwing the page to join. does anyone know how many member that are registered and who is the top members that have the most posts and the members that post the most for their favorite team. Those would be good statistics to see.... maybe some of the admisatrator's could get some of that information.

Swando
11-21-2006, 03:30 AM
Ya that is pretty damn good. we just need some of those guest that are veiwing the page to join. does anyone know how many member that are registered and who is the top members that have the most posts and the members that post the most for their favorite team. Those would be good statistics to see.... maybe some of the admisatrator's could get some of that information.

I believe that you can see how many posts any person has beside their name or ranking ie: list player vs Asst Captain etc. Another look is this : check out the Vancouver Giants post vs other teams posts. They seem to have a much more active WHL fan base than other cities. Now in saying this it is a bigger city BUT a much new franchise compared to most others.

Big Ern
11-21-2006, 09:01 PM
I tell you, I discovered this site just this month, and it has to be the best thing that's happened to me since I watched my first Broncos' game!!! It's awesome!!