PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart sent home.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
According to Hunt, Reinhart got sent home from the BC road trip . Hunt said that his heart wasnt in it right now, and he is back in regina pondering his future with the team.

Personally, I hope that he stays with the team. Whatever it is he does off the ice seems to really help the team, and he helps out some on the ice too.
One things for sure though, he isnt going to be with the pats on this whole trip, and apparently, according to roddy, there are teams interested in acquiring his services.

I hope that this is just nothing that changes his status with the team, and that he comes back to play after the trip.

Big Ern
11-21-2006, 09:11 PM
According to Hunt, Reinhart got sent home from the BC road trip . Hunt said that his heart wasnt in it right now, and he is back in regina pondering his future with the team.

Gee Man! I have never heard of such thing. I think most players would quit the team if their coach said that about them. I think that's a pretty gutsy thing to say by Curtis. Do you think there might be trouble between the two? Why would Reinhart's heart not be in it?
In any case, I'm tuned in to Roddy tonight too. I want to keep close tabs on the Regina Pats. They might pass Swift Current tonight, and move into second place. The Broncos abseloutely HAVE TO win tomorrow! Portland is here in Speedy Creek. It's a must-win for us.

Tidball
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
He will be a welcome addition to the Blades. Hopefully Lorne will cough up a 3rd round pick for him. nhl3

patsfan33
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM
was he sent home or did he just up and leave like Slade, if thats the case...peace out Reinhart :wave:

but there's probably more to this story then is ever going ot be let out, guess well have to see how it goes...

Fight Guy
11-22-2006, 09:03 AM
I hadn't heard of anything about him being set home...he left the team himself as his heart wasn't in it and he was pondering what he wants to do with his life now. Thats all I heard on the radio last night...nothing about him being SENT home.

patsfan33
11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
^...thats what i thought

Bran
11-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Interesting, how we were just talking about how hard Reinhart works all the time, and how he always seems to care. Something must have happened? Whatever it is, I hope he figures it out pretty quick. What an odd week!

nivek_wahs
11-23-2006, 03:10 AM
It's too bad he decided to go home. Hopefully he has a chance to think things over and the decision best for him... whether it be playing hockey back with the Pats or what have you. I think the Pats will sorely miss Reinhart.

Some quick facts (I did this quick and I don't think there is any errors):
With Reinhart in the line-up 2006-07(14 GP): 10-4-0-0
Without him in the line-up 2006-07(11 GP): 1-8-1-1

Coincidence? Hmmm...

Anyways, whatever you decide Reinhart I wish you the best. Hopefully you decide to come back, but if not GOOD LUCK in whatever you do! I will probably still be one of the only Pats fans to cheer for you, and I will continue to cheer you on :thumb: