PDA

View Full Version : Vanier Cup

Shortys
11-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Anyone going to the Vanier Cup in Saskatoon this weekend?? Should be a good time with lots of things going on. Great Big Sea, and the Roadhammers will be putting on concerts, and the game should be good!! Sadly I will be out of town, so I won't be going, but if anyone does, let me know how it goes!!

Blades 4 Life!
11-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I not going either but i would love to see the Roadhammer thou... Its going to be a cool night but i will probably watch the game from my warm house and watching all of the fans freeze... I heard that there was a pare of tickets going for 140 bucks on ebay a day ago i can't imagine how much they are now but i hope that the Huskies can pull out a win on home field!

Shortys
11-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Haha, yeah it is supposed to be around -20 for it! There is a pair of tickets right now on e-bay with a $222 bid!! Crazy. It seems like saskatoon is getting a bunch of big venues coming our way! The Vanier Cup now, and The Juno's for 2007, I will be there for sure!!

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Well -30 actually with the windshield. I'm watching it on the score right now and it's a good one so far and...apparently we have the same avator lol :D

WHEATMAN
11-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Well -30 actually with the windshield. I'm watching it on the score right now and it's a good one so far and...apparently we have the same avator lol :D

windshield?...dont you mean wind chill?

SectionNDeserter
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
No kidding, I always find it is way colder without the windshield :)