PDA

View Full Version : Turning the corner??

Sput
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Are these guys finnaly turning the corner on to having a good season? This weekends games will tell the story for me. If the Cats can come out and take BOTH games, one quite decisively, I will begin believing again.

Cyr is doing well in net, but still has to answer the critics that he is in fact a legit goalie by not letting in a soft one in a game.

Forward lines are all starting to fire now. Hunter got his game started, but I still expect more from him as a 20yo and the captain. Nick is getting it together a bit more, but still needs to either pass or shoot sooner than he has been. Fuller.....what is it man? Are you a goal scorer or a tough guy? Or BOTH? Finally getting some goals Evan! applause

Defense is putting it together and holding the opposition up enough for the forwards to get back to back-check. Also getting a few points from the blueline never hurts. The surprise point-getter for me is Mahalik. Huge shot off the blueline, but swinging 7 feet of lumber you'd expect to get a good one off once in a while.

Overall.....keep it going guys. You had a let-down in Chilliwack on Saturday, but rebounded nicely. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard. Keep beating teams to the puck and skating hard and good things happen.

howley
11-23-2006, 08:29 PM
How is seto doing?

Sput
11-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Seto has hardly found the net so far. 6 goals in 18 games. Not impressive on the scoresheet for a guy that is highly touted as a pure goal scorer. Where he has impressed me the most though is his physical play. Seto has made some beauty hits that open things up for his linemates, while keeping himself off the sheet. It will come, I'm sure.....I hope :confused: