PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Reinholt

mccabe23
02-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Ok what's the deal with Kevin? What is his official injury? Shoulder? Gotta feel for the kid! Reminds me of a former Rocket by the name of Rory McDade who was out almost the entire season. I remember the following season that Mcdade came back and tore it up. Here's to a good, injury free season next year for Mr. Reinholt!

Teaps
02-21-2005, 09:11 PM
APPARENTLY it was reconstructive shoulder surgery...

kelownakarl
02-21-2005, 10:06 PM
So when he comes back chances are we wont be seeing him fight..... :dead:

J23
02-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Has anyone noticed that for the past few games, Kevin hasn't been announced as a game scratch? Also, in the newspaper, he hasn't been listed as a scratch there either... Does anyone know what the deal with that is?? :confused:

mccabe23
02-21-2005, 10:14 PM
He is however listed on the WHL.ca injury list so I would trust in that. The announcers at Prospera probably got tired of saying his name every game as a scratch. lol I doubt we will see him until next year's training camp.

Jovorock
02-22-2005, 07:16 AM
On the last radio broadcast I'm pretty sure Regan said Reinholt was back on skates? A little while ago they said Kevin wouldn't be back until next year. Two years two surgeries, probly best to shut it down and wait until next year.