PDA

View Full Version : SO many injuries/players out

Tiger Trauma
11-25-2006, 03:32 AM
First Off How about that guy winning a tractor!

For those who wern't their: During one of the intermissions they allow 3 shooters to try and shoot the puck from the redline, into the net.

However there is a big billboard that covers the net, except for a tiny hole at the bottom, which is a hair bigger than the size of the puck.
The first shooter shot the puck exactly down the middle, and won himself a tractor. I think I have only seen that once before ever!

Basically tonight we had 3 lines, and a utility forward.

Injuries
Gord Baldwin- Shoulder
daine Todd- Shoulder
Jerrid Sauer- Hand
Jordan Hickmott - Adominal
Kevin Undershute - 1 game suspension
Shayne Brown - ??? Not dressed
Bretton Cameron - ??? Not dressed

Have we played a game yet this year without a single injury?

Ishwerwood played better today. That play he made where he stopped a 3 on 1 was unreal.

How about russel, even thou a guy blew around him in his own end.
He picked up 2 goals to get the offence jump started. Gotta love provkin's guts, as he almost took of a canes head, being the small guy that he is. Although it does look like he could use some time at a lower level to adjust faster, or at least get some playing time. Helm also smashed ben wright about a dozen times tonight.

I wonder if mcardle and dorsett will go for another round on sunday? I bet we see 2 refs at that game :spineyes:

Ti-girl
11-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I thought Cameron got sent back to the AJHL...

Tiger Trauma
11-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I wasnt sure if he was sent back or not

CatFan
11-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I keep hearing any day but it has been 5 weeks since he was hurt. I would think he should be close. We could really use him defensively, especially on the penalty kill.