PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions?

PGFlyfisher
11-25-2006, 01:15 PM
We all know that a lot of the players can be a superstitious bunch.
But, how about fans?

My wife and I change up seats after a loss and take a different route to the next game.

Any other fans out there as silly as we are? :spineyes:

Tidball
11-25-2006, 02:06 PM
i walked into CUC and put my Blades jersey on at the exact same time every game(right before the players go for the pre game skate. I also walk 2 laps when i first arrive.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
11-25-2006, 02:32 PM
A little superstition that's making my fatter as the years go by is me buying fries after every 1st intermission and my first bite of the fries I Always take 2 haha, very strange. :groovy:

Rebels30
11-25-2006, 02:39 PM
I have a ring from when the season ticket holders got when the rebels won the memorial cup and i have to switch hands every period to "follow" out goalie haha ..and i have to wear all my lucky stuff .. and i get my hand slapped by the players :)

Big Ern
11-25-2006, 02:55 PM
When the Broncos are trailing after any period, I go have a leak, even if I don't feel like it!
When the Broncos LEAD after a period of play, I DON'T have a leak, even if I almost pee myself!!

transplantedbronco
11-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Mine in my hat and jersey combination. When they win I have to wear the same jersey and hat. I will change it up when they lose. Frustrates my wife sometimes but thats the way it is. nhl

Tidball
11-25-2006, 07:20 PM
When the Broncos are trailing after any period, I go have a leak, even if I don't feel like it!
When the Broncos LEAD after a period of play, I DON'T have a leak, even if I almost pee myself!!

Hahahaha, i like that one the best. If they are tied then you get to have a choice on when you pee or not?

peatfan
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Wear the same jersey(not washed) as long as the Hitmen win. When I am at a game that they lose, then I put it in the wash and go to my next jersey. I have four jerseys so I just rotate them. nhl3 nhl3 nhl3 nhl3

rinkrat
11-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I drive through the same ticket booth to the parking lot everytime the boys win.If they lose,I change lineups. :D