PDA

View Full Version : its nice to see..........................

shushu
11-25-2006, 10:56 PM
the canes bouncing back from loses and stop those 5 game loosing streaks .they looked a tad tired tonight but found away to win great job boys go canes go.............................ps imo d king seem to be getting better each game and for a big lad he has a good set of hands.......... :thumb:

Porkchop
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
imo... this team would be further ahead right now if it had better coaching. They have lots of talent but many times they have looked completely disorganized like they have no coaching whats so ever.
nhl

loudi94
11-26-2006, 12:47 AM
I loved that Hurricane time out in the first to talk about the 5-3. Moose Jaw almost potted a couple. Great strategy Boogaard'd .

I wonder how long Wright will be gone for, he looked to be in quite some discomfort.

shushu
11-26-2006, 02:13 AM
imo... this team would be further ahead right now if it had better coaching. They have lots of talent but many times they have looked completely disorganized like they have no coaching whats so ever.
nhl
look at the calgary game on the toob, that was a picture perfect game . they destroyed the hitman, not once but twice,i think the plan is there but lack of experiance as a coach and how to execute it is the problem, along with a young team that does not alway respond. also what up with that extra 1st round pick im not saying that it should be used right now but it would be a shame so see that pick never see the likes of fadden boychuk and the rest of this talented team.....................................go canes go :thumb: