PDA

View Full Version : WHL on Shaw Digital

old_time_hockey
11-26-2006, 12:52 AM
OK, It's snowing in Vancouver (quit laughing at us interior BC and prairie people...I learned to drive in northern BC and can drive in snow) and decided to see what is playing on Shaw on Demand.

Look under the freebee stuff and there is the heading WHL on Shaw.

You can go and order a highlights package of games that were shown on Shaw TV. And the best part is the price is right...FREE!!! yeehoo

Don't know if this has been posted before but I was kinda excited when I saw this.

Coyote14
11-26-2006, 12:19 PM
I don't seem to have that option on my digital cable. Do you have to pay extra for the Shaw on Demand feature?

neutral
11-27-2006, 08:18 AM
Unrelated to the highlights package, I just want to send my thanks to Shaw for their game coverage. In the past 3 weeks I've watched 3 games. Unfortunately only 1 game showed my team, however the coverage was excellent. Not only was the camera work and unbiased commentary excellent, but so were past highlights, replays, and player interviews.

Before any one asks, is it NHL quality? Well, maybe not, but it was close enough for me. Thanks, and keep on broadcasting.

Flathead
11-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Unrelated to the highlights package, I just want to send my thanks to Shaw for their game coverage. In the past 3 weeks I've watched 3 games. Unfortunately only 1 game showed my team, however the coverage was excellent. Not only was the camera work and unbiased commentary excellent, but so were past highlights, replays, and player interviews.

Before any one asks, is it NHL quality? Well, maybe not, but it was close enough for me. Thanks, and keep on broadcasting.
I have to agree, it all is pretty decent. My only beef is that not one Bronco game is being shown all year. I believe the Pats are another team that doesn't get a game shown.