PDA

View Full Version : Stieler Fight

Scout
11-26-2006, 09:44 AM
Can someone tell me why he would fight? The guy he took on seems alot bigger so i'm curious why non of our tougher guys came to his aid. I missed the game so just wondering what started it and how he faired. Also wondering how the Crowley one went.

Scout

Big Ern
11-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Because Stieler never fights, the guys got really really pumped up when he dropped the gloves. The dicision went to the Rebels' player, but David did get a punch or two in.
I believe Dane Crowley went at it with Berube, and it was basically an even draw. Crowley seems to like grabbing their shoulders and throwing them to the ice right away. That's what he did last night, with Berube.

longtimefan7
11-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Crowley's fight was not against Berube, it was with Moore and I would give them a draw.

transplantedbronco
11-26-2006, 01:23 PM
What started the Steiler fight was a hard hit on Wudrick (i think). Seem a clean open ice hit as Wudrick had his head down. But Steiler stood up for him right away. It was a miss match but good on Steiler for sticking up for his teammate. Crowley fight was more a draw as it was against the glass and it seemed to me that he had to fight with his weaker side.

Big Ern
11-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Crowley's fight was not against Berube, it was with Moore and I would give them a draw.

I'm sorry, that fight WAS with Moore. My mistake.

minirep
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
The hit was on Tassone!!! Boogaard'd