PDA

View Full Version : Pats Lose Again!!??...OUCH!!!

Big Ern
11-26-2006, 09:47 PM
I tell you Pats' fans, I didn't evn think tonight; I was so sure the Pats would leapfrog the Broncos for second place in the East. However, the Pats obviously disappointed their fans again. It's perfectly fine with me though! It could happen next weekend, with the Broncs in Moose Jaw, and Regina taking on P.A. at home...but I guess it will all get worked out. Till then, once again I say,

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

patsdude114
11-26-2006, 10:16 PM
2-4 road trip, i guess it isnt that bad even tho considering we got shutout 3 games in a row (12 periods without a goal)...... now we get to listen to Hunt make excuses in the paper (either monday or tuesday) how we werent hungary enought, didnt do the little things like chipping pucks in and driving to the net.....god Hunt is starting to sound like Coach Barrett.

For once I'd just like to hear Hunt say we didnt prepare them enough.... or something along the lines of we're not as good of a team as we were predicted to be...

I do think were a decent team not going to surprise anyone by any means.... were still in the hunt for 1st place cuz the top 3 teams in our division are not much better then us. We will be in the thick of things in our division all season, but when we play a top team we really get shown where our team skill is. Yes i know we only lost 2-0 to Vancouver but we didnt really create anything offensively our shots were held to the outside and werent able to drive to the net against a well defensive team (which Vancouver does to alot of teams) and yes we lost to Everett in a shootout in a game where each team scored 2 PP goals but we have to thank Rowat for keeping us in that game being out shot (40-22)and out chanced through the whole game, the game could of been alot worse if it wasnt for Rowat.

On the plus side this season Rowat has been shining night in and night out, our defence has played well also, but those arnt the problems on this team. We lack size and drive to the net our guys dont wanna pay the price from going to the net (cuz alot of them just rnt big enough to win battles to the net) we are a primeter team especially on the PP.

I still believe the Pats can hit stride but its more of a waiting game to see when and if its going to happen.... there has been players who have been working hard K.Ross, Festerling, Schria, Pyett, N.Ross, Leffler but really none of them have the pure skill to change a game.

Anyways im done on my out burst lol these are just my opinions/thoughts I know alot of you guys will disagree with me but yet I am sure alot of you will agree with me with certain things just not all....which is more then fine..

Cant wait till Fri and Sat back to back home games

GO PATS GO