PDA

View Full Version : Champions of the broncos

bronco rep
02-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Who was at the meeting last night at the cc? By the sounds of things beer sales in the stands are just around the corner.Hey its about time.Maybe we should give the old people 6 beer when they enter the rink & then maybe they will get off there hands & cheer a bit.I thought there was some very great ideas thrown around in the room.Dean you are one class act.

Scout
02-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Curious if you were there. I was supposed to go but something came up. Any idea how many were there and if they made any plans for the future? Also did more of the fans volunteer to help?

Scout

bronco rep
02-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Scout i was there & there was maybe 35 - 40 people there with some very good ideas as to how too fill the building.One of them was beer in the stands & to let people use noise makers again in the cc.The bottom line was why are people not coming to the games anymore.From what i seen it looked like everybody there was there to help the team in anyway they could.Next meeting march 14th at 7:00pm.Hope to see u there.

Flathead
02-22-2005, 06:39 PM
I was at the public meeting after the game and couldn't make it to the other one the other night. Is everyone still welcome on March 14th???

Scout
02-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Had one of the board members come see me today at work about being involved and to see why i wasen't at the meeting. I'm guessing i will go see Brad and see what they have in mind for me. Gotta get people in the building again and bring the noise level back to the good old days. The biggest curse and struggle we have is the education costs. They keep going up and we have to make some way to raise the money to cover the costs and not depend on gate receipts. A good step is the lottery thay are co-doing with The Warriors. I have idea's and i'm sure most at the meeting had idea's also including yourself. Now we have to get a way to find out what they are thinking and get everyone to voice there idea's.

Scout

Scout
02-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I haven't made it to any meeting and they still want me involved. I think you would be more than welcome. They would never turn down a die hard fan as in yourself who wants to keep this team in the black. When i meet with Brad and or Dean i will let your know what they say. But if i'm welcome then anyone is welcome lol.

Scout

bronco rep
02-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Flathead you are more then welcome to come to the next meeting.The more ideas the better . Hope to see you at the next meeting. Oh & by the way at the bronco game this sat the first stopage of play we are all going to go say GO BRONCOS GO . Lets get the rink rocking.

Willis on the Welfare
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Great idea on the 'Go Broncos Go' Bronco Rep. Let's kick it up a notch. Tomorrow someone (I'll do it if you don't) needs to phone the radio station and clue them in on your plan. Tell Kim Johnston (the PA announcer) not to play any music or say anything to drown you out. Call Brad Gourlay and tell him that the 1ST STOPPAGE OF PLAY BELONGS TO US!!! NO PIZZA RACES, NO OUT OF TOWN SCOREBOARD, NO JEOPARDY CONTESTS. THE FIRST WHISTLE BELONGS TO US, THE HARD WORKING, LOYAL, BLEED BRONCO BLUE FANS!!!

MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE FROM THE HAT WILL BE IN OUR BUILDING. THEY WILL BE LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS. THE FIRST WHISTLE IS OUR CHANCE TO REDEEM OURSELVES FOR THE 03 PLAYOFFS. THEY CAN COME AND TRY TO DROWN US OUT AS THEY HAVE IN THE PAST. WE MUST MAKE SURE THAT AT THAT FIRST WHISTLE OUR BOYS WILL KNOW WE SUPPORT THEM THROUGH GOOD TIMES AND BAD. AT THAT WHISTLE EVERY PERSON WHO HAS EVER WEPT IN DECEMBER OF 86, OR CRIED TEARS OF JOY WHEN TIZZY SCORED THAT GOAL IN 89 WILL KNOW THAT HOCKEY IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE BEST HOCKEY TOWN IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOU ALL BRING A FRIEND CAUSE IF WE DO THIS FIRST WHISTLE RIGHT IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A GREAT CIVIC CENTER MOMENT. SAKIC TIEING FLEURY IN THE SCORING RACE. THE 93 BRONCOS WINNING THE WHL TITLE. CHRIS MANTYKA BEATING THE LIVING $#!t OUT OF KEVIN KAMINSKI, AND THE NIGHT SWIFT CURRENT TOOK IT'S HOCKEY BACK FROM THE EDGE OF EXTINCTION!!!

GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO, GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Flathead
02-23-2005, 12:20 PM
in saskatoon, they do all of the announcements and contests in the 1st period to get them out of the way, the second a third periods belong to the fans. I think that if that works in a rink the size of the credit union center, it would work better in a smaller rink. Any thoughts??

bronco rep
02-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey willis if you could phone kim & john & let them know what are plan is i would appreciate it as i am out of town tomorrow.There are fans who know about this already so let's lift the roof off the cc.Lets make this a place where people want to be.GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO GO BRONCOS GO

Scout
02-24-2005, 04:59 PM
I heard on The Eagle today about the Go Bronco's Go chant after the first whistle. Good job who ever called and told them. I just wish i could be there for the game but have a wedding. So lets see. You mention booze in the stands, you get it. You mention the Go Bronco's Go chant and the Eagle starts promoting it. Good job people. Keep posting things on here. Maybe they do read it.

Scout