PDA

View Full Version : Barnstable Re-assigned

Beaner
11-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Barnstable, the backup goalie we called up after Slade quit/left has been re-assigned to the Okanagan Rockets.

Considering the rockets dont play again until the 2nd of December, and the Giants play Dec 1st and will need a backup, is this a sign we will have a new goalie before the end of the week?

N.W. Bruin
11-29-2006, 02:01 AM
Barnstable, the backup goalie we called up after Slade quit/left has been re-assigned to the Okanagan Rockets.

Considering the rockets dont play again until the 2nd of December, and the Giants play Dec 1st and will need a backup, is this a sign we will have a new goalie before the end of the week?

Just to practice with the midget team and more importantly to get back into the school for the week. I have a feeling he might be back on Friday.

Beaner
11-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Just to practice with the midget team and more importantly to get back into the school for the week. I have a feeling he might be back on Friday.

Ok school I can understand, but the practice with the midget team, come on. If anything he should be practicing with the big boys.

I still have a feeling something will be done very soon.

old_time_hockey
11-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah, sounds like there is another goalie in the works.

But in the WHL, if you get re-assigned, do they fly you or take you to the Greyhound station?

N.W. Bruin
11-29-2006, 02:24 PM
He has bounced around this season. Started in the Hat than to Saskatoon when Keetley came back to the Tigers and now here.