PDA

View Full Version : McAvoy and Weise injured

transplantedbronco
11-29-2006, 10:04 AM
With McAvoy and Weise injured hopefully we can see BENKE play as a forward again. Benke deserves to play. If Dean says its a numbers game he should be dressed this weekend and get more than 2 or 3 shifts. If he nots dressed than we know this numbers talk is all crap. Its time to unleash the beast and let him play. nhl3

Willis on the Welfare
11-29-2006, 10:11 AM
We should use Karl Benke as a forward.

I'll tell you one thing we don't want to do and that's call up Kyle Ireland or another young prospect when we could put a tall d-man at forward.

Just as long as we make sure either Tassone or Gervais stays a healthy scratch we should give time up front to the BEAST! nhl3 GRRRRRR!

transplantedbronco
11-29-2006, 11:25 AM
For most of us thats our point. No sense calling up someone who does not know the systems in place when we have a good guy already here who just wants a chance to play. If not its better for him to be traded or reassigned so he actually gets a chance to play. The coaches do deserve some patience but how can we justify him sitting in the stands game after game, or getting dressed for 1-3 shifts.

Willis on the Welfare
11-29-2006, 12:47 PM
I was being sarcastic. We should develope young forwards. Hopefully with some seasoning we won't have the offensive issues we're having now next year.

Toswammi
11-29-2006, 02:08 PM
If we gotta call someone up call up Mistlebacher. Not only is his name cool. But i hear the kid has some game to go with it.