PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Warriors...Respond?

Big Ern
12-01-2006, 09:54 PM
First of all, Warriors' fans, your team certainly played awesome, especially Riley Holzapfel...holy hanna.....a hat trick, and unstoppable tonight!

But, be good to me. Tell me, on that first controversial PP goal, what did Ref. Graham Skillitier do? Did he wave the goal off? If he did, why did they even converse on it? This deflated the Broncos immensely...as you know...the Broncs outshot the Warriors 7-2 to that point. It might have been the game changer tonight.
I like you all, and your team deserved the win. But someone, please tell me the situation on that first Holzapfel PP goal. PLEASE!!??!!??

mjwfan
12-02-2006, 10:53 AM
From where i was sitting (at other end of rink ) i could not tell weather it was in . But talked to a couple that were sitting down at other end and they said YES it was in . Not sure why the ref never seen it .Everything did happen so fast . Swift never seemed to put up much of a fight . But yes swift had something like 7 shots - warriors had 2 .It very well could of been the turning point. Thought over-all it was a great game (not because M.J. won) Joey had a good game . Riley was great. Reese looked good on the pp . good control and sees the ice well.

Big Ern
12-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I had a chance to see the replay on CTV, and it did happen fast! The puck hit the inside of the post, and right away, bounced out again. I never saw the puck IN THE NET, but what's over is over I guess. Our team has got to learn to gain momentum from a call like that, and not get killed by it. I imagine it could have went either way. It was too fast to see, really.

Hatguy
12-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, it was in for sure. I was right behind the net. It went in and bounced right out. The goal judge put the light on, I think the ref just missed it, but it was in.

skinnyhead
12-03-2006, 12:30 AM
goal for sure i was right beside hatguy went in hit the inside of the post hit the padding in the back of the net and jumped out in a flash

Big Ern
12-03-2006, 12:35 AM
goal for sure i was right beside hatguy went in hit the inside of the post hit the padding in the back of the net and jumped out in a flash

Thanks for the responds, all. You really are great fans in M.J......almost as supportive of your team as we are here in Swifty. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I say, HAhahahahaha