PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the PK

Broncs in RD
12-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I heared that the Broncos worked real hard in practise on the PP this week, I think they might want to work on the PK again. 5 PP goals are you kidding, wow. Oh ya against the Warriors who just traded their best player away.

ointhecreek
12-01-2006, 10:36 PM
I heared that the Broncos worked real hard in practise on the PP this week, I think they might want to work on the PK again. 5 PP goals are you kidding, wow. Oh ya against the Warriors who just traded their best player away.
Plus Postma coughing up the puck for another short handed goal. Guess they're not working hard enough in practice.

Broncs in RD
12-01-2006, 10:56 PM
O
Where is Benke when ya need him.

Broncs in RD
12-01-2006, 10:59 PM
All kidding aside, I thought this month the Broncos could/should have went 8-3 or at least 7-4. This can still happen, but when you lose games that you should win like tonight against a woefull team like moose jaw it makes it hard. Regroup and start kicking some ass.

Big Ern
12-01-2006, 11:05 PM
O
Where is Benke when ya need him.

LOL LOL LOL LOL HAhahahahaha Oh no! Not again! Why did Benke come up again? LOL
Even I don't know what to say tonight. I guess they outshot Moose Jaw 7-2 until that first PP goal which hit the post, was waved off by the ref initially, and then they conversed and called it a goal. Again, I ask, HOW CAN HE WAVE IT OFF LOOKING RIGHT AT IT, and then CALL IT A GOAL LATER ON??
Our team usually gets really really knocked down by calls like that. From that point on, it seemed we were out of it. The only thing I can say, is, try really hard tomorrow!
G'night everyone! I hope nobody loses sleep over a Broncos' loss. I'm not scared to admit that I lose quite a bit of sleep when they lose.....SERIOUS!!

Offsider
12-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Think we need some big changes .Maybe bench Dean, He Can't seem to motavate this team at all .We all know the talent is there but no consistencey
bad penalties because of just being lazy .Nelson -4, Rakos-8 Bortis -4 Potma -7 I could go on . Looks like Dean missed a trade with the Giants for Moir with Neufeld being dealt . I think Kyle Deserved a shot at the cup he has done more for the Broncos then Dean ever has . TIME TO GIVE DAVE THE BENCH AND STOP THE SLIDE TO LAST PLACE !!! BY BY DEAN

Toswammi
12-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Think we need some big changes .Maybe bench Dean, He Can't seem to motavate this team at all .We all know the talent is there but no consistencey
bad penalties because of just being lazy .Nelson -4, Rakos-8 Bortis -4 Potma -7 I could go on . Looks like Dean missed a trade with the Giants for Moir with Neufeld being dealt . I think Kyle Deserved a shot at the cup he has done more for the Broncos then Dean ever has . TIME TO GIVE DAVE THE BENCH AND STOP THE SLIDE TO LAST PLACE !!! BY BY DEAN
Ummm the Giants never called the Broncos for Moir. They didnt want another 20yr old tender.

Offsider
12-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Ummm you know that ?

Big Ern
12-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Ummm you know that ?

Maybe someone should go to the Broncos board of directors and start running for the GM job..or head coach, for that matter. Everybody is shouting orders. Nobody would do any better if they were in the position. Hope you're all WHL GMs one day. When you get in there, the first thing I suggest is call Benke back up, and trade him to Red Deer for Sutter, Starkov, and Hanzal. Do you think it would be that easy? LOL LOL

Toswammi
12-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Ummm you know that ?
That is what i hear from both sides. Hay said publically that they werent going after a 20yr old tender. And i heard Dean say that Van never called about Moir.

Five Hole
12-02-2006, 03:09 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL HAhahahahaha Oh no! Not again! Why did Benke come up again? LOL
Even I don't know what to say tonight. I guess they outshot Moose Jaw 7-2 until that first PP goal which hit the post, was waved off by the ref initially, and then they conversed and called it a goal. Again, I ask, HOW CAN HE WAVE IT OFF LOOKING RIGHT AT IT, and then CALL IT A GOAL LATER ON??
Our team usually gets really really knocked down by calls like that. From that point on, it seemed we were out of it. The only thing I can say, is, try really hard tomorrow!
G'night everyone! I hope nobody loses sleep over a Broncos' loss. I'm not scared to admit that I lose quite a bit of sleep when they lose.....SERIOUS!!

hey bigern, I know perception is reality, but seems like you're kinda sweatin' the small stuff a titch ;) blown calls are frustrating all right, but jeez, it's not like there wasn't a bit of time left to rally... if they're gonna go in the tank everytime a WHL ref makes a bad call against them, regardless of how much momentum they had at the time, it's going to be a looooong season.... I'm sure they've got more character than that... they better, or PA might catch 'em before Christmas! :D Then you'll REALLY have somethin' to be pi$$ed about! yeehoo

Big Ern
12-03-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm sure they've got more character than that...

They sure showed character tonight! I always knew our team had that However, the coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for motivating them!

Broncs in RD
12-03-2006, 02:12 AM
As long as they can keep the character up and not be so damn inconsistent.

Offsider
12-03-2006, 08:01 AM
That is what i hear from both sides. Hay said publically that they werent going after a 20yr old tender. And i heard Dean say that Van never called about Moir.
Sorry for not beliving you Cam I am wrong