PDA

View Full Version : McArdle Looked Good

Swando
12-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Well it was good to see that the trade seems to be even so far. Reese was 3rd star in a Warrior win as was McArdle. Both players had 2 assists.
McArdle in a post game interview established his character with some great comments about wanting to be a Giant and being a team player. Great to hear him give a great interview even though he struggles with a speach problem. Keep it up Kenndal and good luck Jason

scrunt
12-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I fully agree. He looked like he belonged out there and had a hunger for the net, which the Giants have been lacking. And yes, he sure has guts doing a radio interview with his speech impediment: well done :clap: :clap:

dondo
12-02-2006, 02:00 AM
I liked what I saw tonight and frankly I only expect it to get better as Timmy learns where he's going to be. Good line over all and as JD creates traffic and Kraus wheels and deals, Kenndal will be free to snipe.

and two PP assists for Jason looks like he might have found a good home as well.

old_time_hockey
12-02-2006, 02:14 AM
I liked what I saw tonight and frankly I only expect it to get better as Timmy learns where he's going to be. Good line over all and as JD creates traffic and Kraus wheels and deals, Kenndal will be free to snipe.

and two PP assists for Jason looks like he might have found a good home as well.

Totally agree. Once he has some practice time with his linemates and a couple games under his belt, I think we have found the offence we were needing.

Were you wearing a Santa hat tonight Dondo?

Jimmy
12-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Very impressive up until the post-game interview... sounded like he was trying to read from a card that was too far away :o

Knuckles Muldoon
12-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Very impressive up until the post-game interview... sounded like he was trying to read from a card that was too far away :o
Jimmy, it's very well-known that Kenndal has a speech impediment that he is working hard to overcome.

rinkrat
12-02-2006, 01:04 PM

He has a speech impediment (pretty well known fact).Kendal has actually improved his speech alot over the last couple years and shown alot of courage doing interviews when he knew he would get bonehead comments like the one you just made. :spineyes:

Kassian
12-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I thought Kenndal looked a bit lost during the 1st period but that's expected. He really stepped it up during the 2nd period and that line showed some real promise. I'm still not a big fan of Watt being on that line but so far so good.

dondo
12-03-2006, 02:34 AM
Totally agree. Once he has some practice time with his linemates and a couple games under his belt, I think we have found the offence we were needing.

Were you wearing a Santa hat tonight Dondo?

oui. c'est moi.

come down those twelve steps and say hi :thumb:

Jimmy
12-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Jimmy, it's very well-known that Kenndal has a speech impediment that he is working hard to overcome.

I guess not well-known enough :o

Swando
12-03-2006, 11:54 PM
I guess not well-known enough :o

Nice apology!