PDA

View Full Version : Ice

howley
12-02-2006, 03:49 AM
16 shots! How about Zahn being a -5 tonight to. Yikes. Anyone see the game? Reports on Zemlak? Anything? is that 29 shots in the last two or am I missing a game in there? There are plenty of teams that average more than 29 shots a night and we got it in two games. I just want to see 1 game where there is no passing aloud in the offensive zone. Only shots! Just to see what would happen.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-02-2006, 09:51 AM
16 shots! How about Zahn being a -5 tonight to. Yikes. Anyone see the game? Reports on Zemlak? Anything? is that 29 shots in the last two or am I missing a game in there? There are plenty of teams that average more than 29 shots a night and we got it in two games. I just want to see 1 game where there is no passing aloud in the offensive zone. Only shots! Just to see what would happen.
I would like to see that too. I just listened the some of the game on the radio,and if I remember correctly Zemlak was put in after the 4th or 5th goal scored by the Ice. The Blades were missing Funk,Cole,Crowley,(all out indefinaly with injuries) and Ward(suspension) so the Blades were shorthanded because they were missing players.

Tidball
12-02-2006, 12:57 PM
I would like to see that too. I just listened the some of the game on the radio,and if I remember correctly Zemlak was put in after the 4th or 5th goal scored by the Ice. The Blades were missing Funk,Cole,Crowley,(all out indefinaly with injuries) and Ward(suspension) so the Blades were shorthanded because they were missing players.

Patterson was out too with a hip injury. When you are in a rebuilding phase and you dont have 5 of your players(3 of your top 5 Dmen) And you're playing Kootenay Ice at home, then you're in trouble. Should be interesting in Lethbridge tonight.