PDA

View Full Version : Kamloops/Everett Preview

Tipped Off
02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
From WHL.CA:

TUESDAY NIGHT’S WHL MATCH-UPS - The Kamloops Blazers (22-31-6-2) welcome the Everett Silvertips (28-22-7-2) in one of two Western Hockey League contests on Tuesday.

The Blazers, who currently occupy fourth in the B.C. division, are coming off Saturday’s 4-0 loss to Vancouver and have dropped three of their last four contests. The Blazers are 15-12-3 on home ice this season.

The Silvertips, who currently sit second in the U.S. division, are coming off Saturday’s 3-0 shutout win over Red Deer and are unbeaten in four straight contests. The Silvertips own the league’s top-ranked penalty-killing unit.

It’s the fifth meeting of the season between the Silvertips and Blazers. Each team has won twice in the previous four encounters.

Yann
02-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Anybody know why 9 defencemen are dressed?

Tipped Off
02-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Lookslike they scratched Forwards Dietrich, Kress, Sawa, & Creurer. I know Dietrich has the Ankle& Kress has the finger, but I'm not sure about the other forwards. I know Harty is still "listed"as a defenseman even though he's pretty much been exclusively a Center lately.

Yann
02-22-2005, 10:15 PM
I see. Thanks for answering my question.