PDA

View Full Version : Regina/swift Current

Big Ern
12-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Well Pats' fans, your team looked knocked out until the third period almost ran out tonight. They outshot Swift, but Yonkman was amazing.
Let's get to the real point. The last controversial call, and I'll be honest with you, was NOT A GOAL! First of all, I was feeling for the Pats a little bit, and asked the two Pats' fans behind me what they thought. They said straight out..."No way, the green light was already on." So if you get a win, you take it, I guess. Even Roddy on 620 didn't say outright that it was a goal. The ref was looking at the rear of the net so he could not see the green light, which was already on when the puck went in. SERIOUS Pats' fans, the horn was already going when that puck crossed the line. Curtis Hunt didn't put up much of a fight either...so maybe the Pats DID know the real situation. Good closing effort by the Pats though. They tried their hardest to get back in it, and were back in it, but it was too little too late. The Broncos really played hard, and the Pats...no hard feelings...looked out of gas. G'night all in Regina. Hope you know I'm being honest with you. I'm not a guy that would say it isn't a goal if my own eyes didn't see what happened. Cya all in Regina later in the season!

patsfan33
12-04-2006, 06:29 PM
well disallowed goals suck all the time no matter the circumstances

point is, if we didn't decide to show up until 5 minutes left in the third

the night before against Red Deer...our energy was amazing the whole 60 minutes...last night we stood around and watched the puck get cycled...how lovely

things could and would have been different if we would have shown some effort out there for the first 55

Reguardless, Yonkman played well, can't deny that