PDA

View Full Version : You guys miss Reese yet?

bruinsfan9
12-06-2006, 12:12 AM
He's lightin it up in Moose Jaw while the Giants are 1-3 since he left. Hmmmmm. Coudln't have anything to do with the trade could it?

scrunt
12-06-2006, 12:37 AM
He's lightin it up in Moose Jaw while the Giants are 1-3 since he left. Hmmmmm. Coudln't have anything to do with the trade could it?

Yeah, that's it. We lost out heart and soul when Jason left. Now we have the empty shell of a team, nothing but echoes and drifting wisps of despair...

bruinsfan9
12-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Hey thanks for the sarcatic reply. I'm just trying to have a little fun here. Jason is off to a tremendous start in MJ and they love him there. More than I can say for some of you here. No offense to those of you who supported Jason.

Kassian
12-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Do I miss a floater that played with no heart and was invisible for most games? No, not at all.

I'd suggest you wait a few months before you start to jump to conclusions as to which team won the trade. McArdle has played in 5 games in 6 nights and needless to say is fatigued. As is the rest of the team, IMO.

dondo
12-06-2006, 02:30 AM
a little fun boston bruinsfan9? a troll post if I ever read one but whatever. Good for Jason..

I still think we'll come out on top of this trade but if a change of scenery is doing Jason some good then great -- maybe he's brought along a bit of Giants work-ethic to the Jaw.

But do we miss him? nah.

Swando
12-06-2006, 04:52 AM

No but McCardle says he wants to pop in a hat trick in Portland on Friday before his send off to the World Junior camp which once againn Canada will win.

TheBrass
12-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I think it's an interesting question, and I am happy to answer as someone who never weighed in one way or the other on the love/hate argument in regards to Reese.

I miss Jason, in that when you support a team you get to know the players to some degree and you can't help but to feel some sense of a loss when a guy gets traded. Let's say that my feelings are on par with how I would feel if we were to see Blum or Czibere or Mikkelson or almost anyone else get traded, more of an emotional feeling because you get used to the feel of a team.

Am I impressed with the Giants play last night? (I won't comment on the past few games as I was out of town and haven't gotten to the recaps) The answer in short is: No. Do I think that the addition or loss of one player, McArdle or Reese, would be enough to fix what I saw on the ice last night? Also a no.

Just my humble opinion. I could give a shopping list of things that are bothering me about this team right now, and of things that I love, but when it comes down to it, I am a Giants fan. Plain and simple I love this team and I wait with anticipation to see how the pieces fall into place.

bruinsfan9
12-06-2006, 02:11 PM
For jumping in and having a little fun with me. I told you guys I was gonna check in from time to time and yes its all in fun. Im not looking for any heated debates, Im just stayin in touch and i appreciate those of you who reponded in a decent way. Se you again soon. And remember next time, ITS ALL IN FUN!!!, but i will keep you posted as Reese keeps lightin it up in MJ. HAHA Good luck to the Giants Hope u turn it back around.

Hunt24
12-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Huh, who knew.

Jason has 5 points in 4 games and is still a -1. At the Warriors Christmas party, make sure he takes the time to introduce himself to the goalie and defensemen, they'd probably love to finally meet him.

scrunt
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
ITS ALL IN FUN!!!

It was fun for me! :D