PDA

View Full Version : Fan Bus to the Jaw...

Chuckles
12-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Well the Fan bus to the crushed can leaves this afternoon. I for one know it is going to be a blast hope my voice holds out. Anywho to anyone who is on the bus be ready to make some noise and have a good time. It shall be fun hopefully we can cheer our boys on to a victory. I think we have something to prove after our last time we played them. Well Let Go Bronco's.

Side note anyone driving up do come visit us in our secetion. Make it bigger always helps set an atmosphere. Anyways good day to ya all.

Chuckles
12-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I predict a 3 to 2 win with a late garbage goal... No other way in the jaw. Anyone else have prediction for the game??

Flathead
12-08-2006, 06:37 PM
a 4-1 Swifty win!! Lets keep it going and make it 4 in a row! punk rock

transplantedbronco
12-08-2006, 11:54 PM
I only wish it was like that. Was on the bus and we all had a pretty good time till the 2nd period started. Those last 2 periods were terrible for half the team. No nothing out there. Half the team looked like they were playing for themselves. Yeah we had our chances we had 39 shots but way too many turnovers. We were coughing up the puck all over the place and giving them 2on 1's, 3 on 1's 2 on nothing. The few positives had to be TOULMIN, GERVAIS, and TASSONE line, wow they played excellent. And Wiese had soooo many chances just couldnt get it passed their goalie, he played excellent while Moir seemed to be fighting the puck from pregame on.

Big Ern
12-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Obviously some turnovers caused the game, but play was kind of sloppy, especially in the second. Perricone was great in goal, and Kyle Moir made a lot of saves, but the goals given up were from rebounds for the most part.....rebounds are one thing with Moissy. He can be an awesome goaltender though.
Didn't get much sleep last night. It's very VERY frustrating. My Dallas Stars also lost, 2-0 at home to Edmonton. If the Broncos can rebound in Brandon, they'll be right back in the thick of things. Regina lost too, so the loss last night didn't do much damage standings wise.
But the guys have to come out hard. The KEYROCK is a tough place to play. I'll be listening...GO BRONCOS GO!!!