PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about tonights game against Speedy Creek...

transplantedbronco
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Any thoughts about tonights game against Speedy Creek. Both teams seem to be playing some great hockey as of late. Should be a good tilt. With the fan bus coming to town we are gonna rock the crushed can. punk rock . I think Swift will come out on top as we seem to play well in MJ with a fan bus there.

Big Ern
12-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Yes Transplantedbronco, but they had too many turnovers, and my question, "Is Kyle Moir consistent enough?" Will Yonks start tomorrow? Hope you enjoyed your pizza and the ride to Moose Jaw. I'm going back to my TV with Dallas and Edmonton...doesn't look too good for me...Stars down 2-0.
Tomorrow's game in Brandon is of equal importance, and if the boys can win that, it'll also be huge. Hopefully they'll pull it off.

transplantedbronco
12-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Your Goalie played beyond good he was spectacular. But I must ask this? Do you guys like your 3rd jerseys. I like the color scheme thats great but that logo is brutal. All i can say is three cheers for BULWINKLE.

skinnyhead
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
the jersey's colors are amazing the logo is stupid looks like a first grader made it