PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Blades - Dec 8th

Shortys
12-08-2006, 08:07 PM
It is 1-1 right now in the first period. Congrats to Patterson for getting his first WHL goal!! applause Glad to see Cole back from injury as well.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-08-2006, 08:17 PM
look at this thread: http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?t=9569

Play by Play threads are a no go.

HAF says so.

I am just warning you so you don't get in deep trouble.

Shortys
12-08-2006, 08:24 PM
I am not doing a play by play, just an update saying congrats to Patterson for his first goal and that Cole is back in. To me play by play is posting every play as it happens. Are once in a while updates like this a no no as well??? Do I have to wait until the end of the game to say what I just said??

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I dont know about that but I think posting even the score after each period is a no no but I dont post anything about the games just to be on the safe side.... sad I know but that is unfortunate and as the other thread said play by play threads just clutter things up. I am sure if Blades fans want to listen/watch the game they are so that is probably why HAF does not want Play by Play threads.

Yes I do think we would have to wait until the end of the game

If you have anymore questions maybe you should send HAF a PM?

Shortys
12-08-2006, 08:44 PM
No problem, I dont want to cause anything so I will just wait from now on to post about games. I guess you are right, if someone wants to know what is happening in the game they can go check the whl website or listen to an online stream.
Thanks GBGBLEEDBLUE. :)