PDA

View Full Version : Sask Vs Pa

Raiderfan8
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
How was the game and Mcdonalds debut?

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-08-2006, 09:55 PM
The Raiders won and the Blades 8 game loosing streak continues :( :burningma :dead:

and WHAT????? a Raiders sweep of the 3 stars in a 2-1 game???

hopefully the Blades can win tommorow night.

Raiderfan8
12-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Aime playing better now that Deckert is back?

Zookeeper
12-08-2006, 10:14 PM
The goal he let in was a very weak one. Still came up big and made some key save and got the win.

westbeach55
12-09-2006, 12:40 AM
cody vann beats chris cloud in fight, cloud then shakes off his hands like he cleaned up, prob trying to get his team going needed a little more than that. and as far as the three stars go there were no blades that deserved to be a star

westbeach55
12-09-2006, 12:44 AM
anyone know why thelan was not dressed tonight

RaiderFan19
12-09-2006, 05:20 PM
anyone know why cody gross isn't playing??

palazzo played unreal last night i was indeed impressed...never saw that one coming. stepped it up a notch probaby because thelen isn't playing.

Dwight Schrute
12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
cody vann beats chris cloud in fight, cloud then shakes off his hands like he cleaned up, prob trying to get his team going needed a little more than that. and as far as the three stars go there were no blades that deserved to be a star
vann didnt win, im pretty sure you could call that one a draw. but it was disgusting how he kept punching vann when vann was on the ice and the linesmen were separating them. that was a really greasy classless move.
also it was funny to see gillies refuse to fight gauthier all night friday.gillies sure got his when he elbowed mcdonald from behind and gauthier just crushed him a second later. gillies couldnt believe he got a penalty which made it funnier

Sabes
12-10-2006, 10:34 PM
I would give Vann the win if not then an edge for sure. Cloud only really landed the cheapshots at the end.

Dwight Schrute
12-10-2006, 11:16 PM
when they were toe to toe it was easy to see vann was winning then cloud got tired of receiving and took vann down and landded punches while on the ice. I hope cloud knows how retarded he looked when he clapped his hands together like he took care of business
vann lost his footing cloud didnt take him down. it was a real cheap shot at the end when vann was down.