PDA

View Full Version : Blades vs Broncos

Blades 4 Life!
02-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Blades vs Broncos is going to be one awsome game. I got row 6 tickets, when Barnes scores his Hat Trick, my hat will be hitting the ice. I hope there will be alot of fights also. The only thing the Blades have to do is bench Tyler Boldt, put Monette in and dress Eisenkirch. They need to get Flatt and Haw hitting guys like crazy but not taking too many stupid PIM. maybe they should keep the lines they had during the Calgary Hitman game, all mixed up. The only problem with that was Setoguchi didn't have very much playing time. I predict that Joe Barnes will get a Hat Trick. Go Blades Go and make the Broncos BLEED BLUE

Triton
02-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes,I think I've read like 10 posts of yours stating that Barnes is going to get a hat trick.What if he doesn't?Will you eat your underwear and post the pictures on here?I would pay to see that.Lol.

Rebels_chick
02-23-2005, 04:54 PM
lmao, nice :laugh: That would be priceless

Blades 4 Life!
02-23-2005, 05:40 PM
It's my Prediction. MY PREDICTION! And if he doesn't get a hat trick, o well. i'm not going to eat my underwear, which you guys think it would be funny to see it, but trust me you wouldn't want to see it.

Blades 4 Life!
02-23-2005, 11:29 PM
My Prediction was wrong but the Blades still came out with a win. That was one hell of a game. Joe barnes still had one point. the Dalyn Flatt fight was the best part of the game. Hopfully the Blades can get a win this Friday. Hopefully they put Monette in on Friday.

Triton
02-24-2005, 11:12 AM
So....are you going to eat your underwear since Barnes didn't get that hattrick you were yakking about?

E_Girlie
02-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Just a quick question why you want Monette in the net all the time? Cyr is a good goalie too ya know :p I can see now and then to give the guy some rest, but he's def our starting goalie for the most part :thumb:

Blades 4 Life!
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
thats why, Cyr has played the last 5-6 games. give Monette a chance and put Cyr in the game after that. put Monette in just in case Cyr gets injured jurying the playoff(which he probably wont). At least put Monette in 3 more times this year.

Billy Blade
02-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Monette will likely start one of the two games for sure, just don't know if it will be on Mr. Hockey night or not. Doubt it.