PDA

View Full Version : What Can Giants Expect Re: McCardle

Swando
12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
I know it's early after the trade and we have not seen the McCardle that we think we traded for. I don't think we are unhappy with the trade but I as a STH I can't yet figure what game he plays. Physical? not yet Speed ?? can't realy say we see that either. Looks like he has a good shot but really has yet to connect (1 goal on his own rebound)
Over the last 3 years what type of game did Kenndal play for you: ie scraps, agitator etc Thanks
I do know this from listening to interviews with him is that he is a quality individual and looks forward to helping the Giants achieve their goal. He commented on how much he enjoyed and loved Moose Jaw when asked what it was like leaving a big city and playing in another area of Canada.

SectionNDeserter
12-10-2006, 09:11 AM
I have seen him play a fair bit, and he plays a lot like Tyson Nash did when he was in the Dub, but with less of a scoring touch. He was always the most 'busy' and noticeable player on the ice for Moose Jaw when they played in Red Deer, and maybe a little dirty at times too when the situation called for it. ;)