PDA

View Full Version : Amazing what one year does for a PP

LifelongChiefsFan
12-10-2006, 02:27 AM
It's been a long time since I can rememeber that the Chiefs were in the top 10 in terms of the power play. I want to say it was in 2003 when Schell and Klassen lit it up, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I don't know exactly what Peters and his staff did to fix the power play but it worked. 33 power play goals in the last 17 games is outstanding. I think alot of it has to do with Roman and Rutherford getting things figured out when they are on the ice. Ondrej is the best passer/playmaker the Chiefs have had in quite along time and David has a scoring touch that I didn't think he had in him. He sure knows how to find the back of the net.

It is alot nicer to see though. Last year I dreaded the thought of the Chiefs going on the power play. This year I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully they keep it up and light the lamp some more against Everett on Wednesday!

And finally on an unrelated note the Chiefs are 10-1 in their last 11 home games! pbj

Jimmypop316
12-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Even more amazing is the fact that we have a winning record!!

They are playing awesome, and this next week is going to be HUGE. But the way they've been playing, they can go into the winter break on a 6 game winning-streak.