PDA

View Full Version : How is Kyle Howarth doing?

Tiger Trauma
01-14-2005, 07:52 PM
How does Kyle howarth look so far to you spokane fans?
Is he playing on the second....third..or 4th line?
I just like to see how he's been playing lately

90-91
01-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Howarth has been looking pretty good. Spits time between the 3rd. and 4th. lines. He was on the same line with Stoesz and Reich for quite a while. They made up a pretty good crash line, and Kyle ended up with a few tilts because of it :D . He's a tougher kid than I expected, and fits in here well.

Too bad Couture didn't work out for you guys. I liked him when he was here. I guess we'll see him more now that he's in the BC Div.

upper level fan
01-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes he was a good pick up. I like his style of play. A hard nosed forward who can score to. I know i might catch some slack for this, but I think he will be top 3 or 4 in scoring next year for us. I would say 25 to 30 goals next year. He should be a first or second liner next year. I base this off my observation on how much he improves everytime he gets on the ice. I think he will be a sawyer like forward.

rich67
01-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Howarth Has Been On Fire The Last 4 Or 5 Games,5 Goals In Last 4 Games. I Love His Sizeand Scoring Touch Around The Net. Would Like To See More Hits From Him. I Think Upper Level Has It Right, Should Be On 1st Or 2nd Line. What A Steal, Way To Go Speltz :d . He Seems To Be Getting Better With Every Game Played. He Is A Very Good Fit For Our Style Of Play. Glad We Have Him.

speedkills
01-31-2005, 01:08 PM
Howarth Has Been On Fire The Last 4 Or 5 Games,5 Goals In Last 4 Games. I Love His Sizeand Scoring Touch Around The Net. Would Like To See More Hits From Him. I Think Upper Level Has It Right, Should Be On 1st Or 2nd Line. What A Steal, Way To Go Speltz :d . He Seems To Be Getting Better With Every Game Played. He Is A Very Good Fit For Our Style Of Play. Glad We Have Him.

I too am very pleased with Howarth, his 'grit' at times has also been good to see. I expect him to be a 1st or 2nd line player next year if his development continues as it looks like it should. I saw more hitting from Howarth earlier in the year, seems to have tapered off a bit, could be that his role on the current line he's on is different. I have seen him play physically though. Howarth, Reich, Stoezs could be a REALLY fun line to watch in the years to come.

Probot
01-31-2005, 04:34 PM
I would like to see Howarth on a line with Klassen and Ryan just to see if he can give them some protection and/or space. I think he could turn into a big force in the offensive zone next season... I think he's starting to show signs of that this year.