longtimefan7
12-11-2006, 02:45 AM
mm

bones
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
please elaborate

bones
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Both of them have a very bad habit of not being able to back up their mouths and can never seem to make a clean hit, always from behind or something cheap. I really hope one day that a heavy weight decides to take the instigator and beat the crap out of them. If they want to beak then its time to back up your talk or keep your mouth shut. They are both 20 year olds that have gained zero respect in the league because of it.

Im gonna have to disagree with you on that, not sure how much you see those two play but from what I see, Walker never hits. He rubs guys or gives them a little push but I dont think Ive ever really seen him hit someone. Hunter, he can hit but I havent seen him hit anyone dirty off the top of my head, if he throws a dirty hit it might be once or twice a year, hes just not a hitting from behind type player. As for backing up their mouths Hunter can do it on the score board but Walker hasnt done much of that yet.

Swando
12-12-2006, 12:42 AM
I agree with the last comment. I have watched Hunter for 1.5 yrs now and liked him alot last year and thot he'd be a good aquisition for the Giants as an overage. Having watched him play now 4 times vs the Giants I don't think he's a cheap/dirty player but one that loves to play the perimeter game. Brule chased him out the arena last because Brule knew if you got Hunter off his game so go the Cougs. This year I witnessed this exact thing in the last game in Vancouver. Ist period he was awesome as it was a wide open affair but when the Giants plugged up the middle you rarely saw him with the puck. In otherwards he didn't like to go into areas that had heavy traffic.
Can't speak for Walker but I am really disappointed in the PG stats so far this year with what the talent they have.