PDA

View Full Version : Warriors deal Zetariuk and Smith to Everett

Sabes
12-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Everett has acquired defenceman Jesse Zetariuk and forward Carter Smith from the Moose Jaw Warriors. In return the Silvertips send defenseman Cody Thoring, forward Brady Calla and a 2008 6th Round Draft Pick to Moose Jaw.

http://www.everettsilvertips.com/news/story.cfm?ID=686

Beaner
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Its the year end clearance sale in Moose Jaw, everything must go no unreasonable offer refused.

5 players out of MJ and 4 new ones in since the 30th of November...

SeventhHeaven4U
12-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I think this trade is good for both teams & the players involved.... even if it is a little hard for some to swallow. I look forward to seeing Jesse & Carter in a Tips uniform playing their way to the Memorial Cup this year!! It will also be a treat to watch the likes of Calla & Thoring bringing their talent to the ice in MJ.

Good Luck Jesse & Carter, I'll be watching the Tips' games and cheering you on!! (Maybe my Tips' connections will finally benefit me!! ;) )
Welcome Brady & Cody to MJ, it'll be a huge change, but you'll love the Warriors!

Redwic
12-13-2006, 02:00 AM
Would any Moose Jaw fans mind giving some insight on Zetariuk & Smith, as far as what Silvertips fans are to expect from them?

MooseJaw_Kyle
12-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Carter Smith. Checking Forward. Agitator. Takes lots of slashing,hooking,tripping penalties.Not To much of a scorer

Jesse Zetariuk Skates the puck. Hard Shot,Likes to shoot the puck. Goes for the body.Makes smart plays.

skinnyhead
12-13-2006, 03:37 PM
and when Zets yells on the ice he sounds like a girl..... eh seventheaven?