PDA

View Full Version : question for swift fans....

tiger fan 4 life
12-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Just curious if anyone from Speedy Creek follow the local midget team there? I guess Shane Neigum has been called up by the Tigers and was just wondering what style of player he is?

Big Ern
12-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Holy Mackerel! Are the Tigers getting another guy from the Legionnaires??! Derek Dorsett used to play for the Legion, and what a warrior he's become in Tigerville, eh?
As for how good a player Neigum is, I never attend Legionnaires' games, although I would if I had the chance. When I listen to the broadcasts though, (the EAGLE 94.1 FM carries some Legionnaires' games) it sounds like he's an awesome player. In any case, I'm sure if Will Desjardins is keen on him, there's nothing wrong with him. Willie is in my mind, one of the top GMs in the league.

tiger fan 4 life
12-13-2006, 10:55 AM
on the contribution from Dorsett over the years for sure. If this kid brings his intensity he could be a fan favorite as well in time (except in visitors rinks). Good to see the Bronc's doing well again this year - Dean was always a warrior when he played for the tigers and we all wish him well.

Scout
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
This kid is going to be a good one for you. He is second in team scoring and loves the penalty box. Moulded around the same style as Derek but bigger. Is averaging over a point a game on a team in the basement. The funny thing is it was mentioned if he is anything like Derek Dorsett he will be awesome. Believe it or not his moms name is Darla Dorsett.lol. You will love him.

Scout