PDA

View Full Version : Blades play best game of the year so far

Tidball
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Better yet it was televised. Other fans were probably watching it thinking "why the hell was this team on a 9 game losing streak" Blades played absolutely awesome tonight. McAngus got a hat trick in 1 period. 4/6 on the PP and our Callups each got a point. A feel good game is the best way to put this. Callas debut lasted 3 minutes as he took out Konecny knee on knee and got a game major, Konecny was ok. Cloud fought Riege and was having trouble then he belted Riege with a left and (looked like) got the KO. Cloud challenged him again with a big smile on his face but Riege didnt want to. Great game tonight Blades. Thoughts?

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-13-2006, 11:09 PM
The Blades played a great game and of they can come out every night and play like that then they will win more games,Zemlak played well also.

The Blazer connection of Jordan Braid and Kirk Belyk made the game final Blades goal happen and they played well also and congrats to them on their 1st career WHL points. I know that they are (AP's) does that mean that they can only play 5 games each?

howley
12-13-2006, 11:56 PM
they can play as many as needed. I believe it is only 15's that can play 5. I could be wrong.

Trav
12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Belyk and Braid to be up with the Blades when the Blazers season ends and for sure next year. They've done well so far. Braid has two assists now.

howley
12-14-2006, 01:28 AM
tonight i thought they looked a bit panicky at times for some reason. I just noticed some plays where they had a bit of time but just fired the puck away way to quick. Both of them were hit pretty hard a few times tonight so I can understand the fact that they were rushing things a bit in the bigger, faster, stronger league. Overall I am super impressed with them, I just thought they looked a bit panicky tonight. Anyone else?

Tidball
12-14-2006, 03:19 PM
tonight i thought they looked a bit panicky at times for some reason. I just noticed some plays where they had a bit of time but just fired the puck away way to quick. Both of them were hit pretty hard a few times tonight so I can understand the fact that they were rushing things a bit in the bigger, faster, stronger league. Overall I am super impressed with them, I just thought they looked a bit panicky tonight. Anyone else?

Agreed they did look panicky and seemed to play very carefully. They are scared to make mistakes which i dont blame them for. They should be with the squad come next season. As the game went on though they seemed to be more confident.