PDA

View Full Version : Raiders are Rollin'

Drop em' eh
12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey how about this team now! 7-2-0-1 in the last 10, and 3rd place!!
pretty damn good if you ask me. :clap:

Funny how there hasn't a lot of chat about the team lately when they are doing good, there seems to be more banter when things are'nt going so good. Boogaard'd Go figure.

Anyway, I think they deserve some props for their efforts. punk rock

The team has played so much better since the return of Deckert, including Aime. The defense are playing good in the absence of Thelen, Pallazzo is playing way better, Vann taking on the heavyweights?!?!, even Lamb popped in for one. Its nice to see different guys are stepping up and contributing in different ways. Our forwards are scoring, and clicking more. McDonald looks like a player, I think he fits in well and makes us stronger and more dynamic up front. There are lot of other bright spots on the team right now too. This team is starting to come together, and chances for a playoff spot look good. I think they are doing better than most would have expected, and now that they know what they are capable of, I am sure they will set their goals a little higher.

yeehoo Lets hear some noise people, yeehoo

What d'ya think of your team ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I know you're out there, I can hear you breathing!!

Raiderfan8
12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Who is Mclaren?

Dwight Schrute
12-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Who is Mclaren?
frazer mclaren a very kozak like player who can score is a heavyweight and doesnt take a ton of dumb penalties. he would look good in raider green

Five Hole
12-15-2006, 10:58 PM
17 points in their first 24 games (.350), and
17 points in the next 10 games (.850)
Hottest team in the league right now.... we GOTTA enjoy that!!!
We got killed on shots tonight (Deckert was amazing, he's playing terrific) and we still won big..
Regardless of whether getting rid of him was the right move or not, getting him BACK was huge..... for Deckert and for the team. I doubt that we'd have this record if he'd stayed all along. I think the whole being let go and brought back was a huge motivator to him to prove a few things.... that, and I think he's on a mission given what he's been through recently with the loss of his good friend. Keep it up, Jesse! :thumb:

Zookeeper
12-16-2006, 12:27 AM
We got killed on shots tonight (Deckert was amazing, he's playing terrific) and we still won big..
:

The reason we were killed on the shots tonight is because we were playing against Moose Jaw and the ref. Anholt said after the game, that the "reffing was a laugh and that is all I can say". At one point in the game the penalties were 10-3 or something stupid like that, I am sure the Raiders deserved a few but not that many more than MJ. Great penalty kills for the team.

Five Hole
12-16-2006, 08:38 AM
The refs were brutal, no question.... MJ had 12 powerplays including a number of 2 man advantages, scored once .....they should have had the option to decline some of them! .....Deckert was amazing, Anholt also said he should have had all 3 stars! applause

from WHL.ca:
1 - P.A McDonald, 4:45 - Unsportsmanlike Cnd. , 2 min
1 - M.J Gillen, 4:45 - Hooking , 2 min
1 - M.J Stanton, 6:34 - Interference , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.A McDonald, 7:13 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.A Gauthier, 7:35 - Hooking , 2 min
1 - M.J Holzapfel, 7:35 - Inter. on Goaltender , 2 min
1 - P.A Hewson, 10:32 - Cross Checking , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.A Palazzo, 11:47 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.A Hewson, 12:44 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.A Palazzo, 9:09 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.A Served By DePape, 12:02 - Too Many Men , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.A Robertson, 13:31 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.A Gauthier, 14:26 - Cross Checking , 2 min (PP)
2 - M.J Herman, 14:31 - Inter. on Goaltender , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.A Gauthier, 2:47 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.A May, 3:24 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
3 - M.J Nyren, 6:58 - High Sticking , 2 min (PP)
3 - M.J Voytechek, 9:36 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.A Vann, 14:59 - Kneeing , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.A Trach, 16:55 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)

PP PIM PTS
Prince Albert Raiders 0 / 4 28 min / 14 inf
Moose Jaw Warriors 1 / 12 12 min / 6 inf