PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now?

In the crowd
12-15-2006, 01:07 PM
On the Ice website there is a 'History' section, it has been there since they remodled the site. It is supposed to say who's in school, in the NHL, AHL, and ECHL. It has just said 'coming soon' in each column since the begining. So if anyone has been wondering about who is where, I went ahead and figured it out.

These are based on rosters as of now.

Whos in school (I don't know who all is in school, but these are the guys playing on their schools hockey teams):

UBC- Lance Morrison, Brad Zanon
UofL- Shaun Norrie
UofA- Richard Hamula, Travis Featherstone, Dale Mahovsky, Derik Price
UofS- Jeff Harvey
UNB- Jesse Furguson, Colin Sinclair, Nick Marach
StFX- Tyler Dyck

Whos in the NHL:

Atlanta Thrashers- Steve McCarthy
Colorado Avalanche- Marek Svatos
Edmonton Oilers- Jarret Stoll
Phoenix Coyotes- Mike Comrie
St Louis Blues- Matt Walker

Whos in the AHL:

Binghamton Senators- Jeff Glass
Chicago Wolves- Kyle Wanvig
Hamilton Bulldogs- Duncan Milroy
Hartford Wolfpack- Craig Weller, Nigel Dawes (Dawes started the season in the NHL with the Rangers)
Hershey Bears- Dean Arsene
Iowa Stars- Mike Green
Manitoba Moose- Jason Jaffray (Tyler Beechey started the season with the Moose but is no longer with them)
Peora Rivermen- Roman Polak (Polak started the season in the NHL with the Blues)
Portland Pirates- Aaron Rome
Springfield Falcons- Zdenek Blatny
Toronto Marlies- Martin Sagat
Worcester Sharks- Tomas Plihal, Riley Armstrong, Glenn Olson, Brennan Evans

Whos in the ECHL:

Idaho Steelheads- Jeremy Yablonski
Las Vegas Wranglers- Adam Cracknell
Pesacola Ice Pilots- Adam Taylor
Texas Wildcatters- Casey Lee
Victoria Salmonkings- Bryan Bridges

If I have misseed anyone or made any mistakes, please let me know.

old_time_hockey
12-15-2006, 05:47 PM
I enjoy watching Morrison and Zanon when I go out to UBC T-Birds games.

T-Birds team this year is a marked improvement over last year as better and better graduated WHL talent decide to come play for UBC.

We just need a clear cut #1 goalie now.

dondo
12-15-2006, 06:48 PM
^ what about Slade? :rolleyes: :thumb:

actually if the Giants continue to put that 60 day playing suspension on him then UBC might not be a bad place to go at all.... get on that will ya OTH?

old_time_hockey
12-15-2006, 07:00 PM
^ what about Slade? :rolleyes: :thumb:

actually if the Giants continue to put that 60 day playing suspension on him then UBC might not be a bad place to go at all.... get on that will ya OTH?

Actually...I think that is why he wants to come back and finish the year in the Dub. Maximize his WHL scholarship then go play CIS hockey. Cause players have gone from the CIS to the ECHL in the past.

I'll take some time off work Monday and walk to Milan Dragicevic's office and talk him into it.

Spungy
12-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Great list!!

Welcome Back In the Crowd!!

Chipper
12-16-2006, 05:22 AM
Good work In the crowd! I have been wondering if the Ice web site will ever put it up, they are half way through the season and nothing yet. you would think if you are redesigning a website that you would come through with the completed version within a decent time frame. Maybe they should contract you to do their work for them :p

grainbear
12-16-2006, 04:57 PM
We have been waiting all season for the same thing to happen in Lethbridge, No prospects or other areas completed. But I guess we could have the PA situation , it to bad that web designers don,t have to put performance bonds in place like construction companies because that is basically what the do is build. Oh well maybe our prospects will be showcased once the graduate to Pro or university hockey. Here hoping our gm serve this website or at least the pr guys on our teams .

wardenofthepen
12-31-2006, 01:21 PM
-jeremy schenderling / swift current bronco's // -donny lyodd grand praire ajhl // - todd panchyson lefthbrigde hurricanes // - devin welsh was with lefthbride than peterborough petes ohl know gone // - pat iannone milan italy // -merak curilla kladno czeh // - jaroslav svoboda znojemsti excalibur orli czeh / - dan blackburn injured

Spungy
12-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the update!

Also Tyler Pugh is playing for the Gantineau Olimpiques (sp?)