PDA

View Full Version : Blades 3 vs. Broncos 2 - Dec 15th

Shortys
12-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Wow, another great game by the blades. Another game that we finally outshot the opponent and won! Blades 3 - 29shots, Broncos 2 - 21shots.
Mcrae had a good game picking up 3 assists, and Cole had 2 goals, Menei 1 goal. Mcrae crashed their net twice, bowling over Yonkman, picking up a penalty for the 2nd one, and injuring Yonkman from the first one. Moir came in for a bit while Yonkman recouped.

Cloud takes on Weise, Weise cought cloaud with a couple and Cloud cought him with a couple at the end, I would say a draw. Klotz vs. Larochelle, another pretty even fight, but I would have to give it to Klotz who knocks him down with a couple good head shots at the end.

The Blades were throwing the puck at the net every chance they could, great to see and it paid off. The shots should have been way higher, but the Broncos did a good job of blocking alot. Blades 3/7 on pp, Broncos 1/6 on pp. PP goals again accredited to getting shots on net from the point, hence Coles 2!!

Great game, keep it up, and do it again tomorrow night!!
Go Blades!

Shortys
12-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh and I forgot to mension the 3 stars. What a homer pick this was!!!
1st - Zach Smith
2nd - Mcrae
3rd - Cole

Unbelievable. Yes Smith played a good game, but in a game where a team that wins and outshoots the other, there is no way they should have 1st star, He should have had 2nd, and Mcrae 1st with 3 assists imo!

d-man
12-15-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm sure Keen, broncs play by play "boy", gets the front seat on the bus tomorrow to s'toon if he picks a homer as first star.

Smith had a good game but only third star good. Holtby played very good. The two goals he gave up he had no chance plus both Smith's goals are the reason why you get a point for an assist - nice setups on both.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Yes the Blades came out with a solid effort once again and did not give up.

It was nice to hear that they outshot the Broncos

I dont agree with the 3 Stars(at least the 1st star) should have been one of the Blades and give the second or third star to the Broncos.

I hope they will put forth the same effort tommorow night as they did tonight.

The draw for the #4 Teigan Zahn jersey chair is tommorow night also,did anyone else besides me buy tickets?

If by chance I do win it, I do not know how I am going to take it home.
I take the bus to and from the games(I have no choice) it is either that or not go and if I did not go that would be a waste of money.

Anyways I hope the Blades can keep this mini streak rolling and continue the awesome effort after the Christmas break (and a well needed break too.)

howley
12-16-2006, 12:17 AM
how about cole with 6 points in 2 games, Mccrae with 5 . Impressive