PDA

View Full Version : Barry Brust wins first career NHL start

chiefs20167
12-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Brust started in net 12/14 against the San Jose Sharks and won the game for his first career win. Played a heck of a game from what it sounded like on the radio. Way to go Brusty!!!!!! applause

LifelongChiefsFan
12-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Brust started in net 12/14 against the San Jose Sharks and won the game for his first career win. Played a heck of a game from what it sounded like on the radio. Way to go Brusty!!!!!! applause

First off, welcome to the board chiefs20167!! Glad to have another Chiefs fan aboard. I was glad to see Brust get a win in his first NHL start although it came at the expense of my favorite NHL team in the Sharks. :dead: After the Kings went up 4-0 I was kind of hoping he'd get the shutout but even though he didn't get it, it was still an impressive effort. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come!

chiefs20167
12-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I think he will be just fine. I watched some of the film clips from the game and he looked great. Let's see what happens Sat at the next game.

chiefgongshow
12-17-2006, 04:58 AM
I think he will be just fine. I watched some of the film clips from the game and he looked great. Let's see what happens Sat at the next game.
if you want to watch the game and have high speed internet head over to http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=team%3Akings&hl=en&so=1&start=0 they have the game against the sharks that is being discussed and should have the Dallas game he started Saturday up sometime in the next few days.

Jimmypop316
12-17-2006, 05:37 AM
well he is the official starter for the LA kings right now.

not by choice of course :p. Cloutier is now down with an injury. LA is digging so deep they have to pull up Fukufuji.

I don't understand why they went out and got Clouts when they've got an established goalie in Labarbera, instead of sticking with him they sent him down to the AHL and now he has to clear waivers if they want to move him up, and well we all know that won't go as they planned.

Kristi
12-18-2006, 05:11 PM
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=FrozenMoment

Jimmypop316
12-18-2006, 10:34 PM
I love the reaction in the background, always the best part of the picture.

If anyone saw this goal in the shoot out by Ribero, he absolutely froze Brust, it was absolutely insane.