PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!!

Big Ern
12-17-2006, 10:43 PM
That interview with Deano sounded a little bit different than usual! Even Dean can't keep from showing a bit of disappointment once in a while. Fortunately, our coach talks to the media. Some coaches, like B. Sutter in R.D. don't even do that!! LOL LOL I think BIGERN will have to have a word or two with Deano regarding that interview though. LOL LOL Seriously now, he was obviously as disappointed by the effort as most fans were. However, unpredictable junior hockey still remains unpredictable junior hockey, and so far, our team has shown that they can easily compete for that East title, and hopefully they'll come out flying in the second half. Be easy on the guys, c'mon everybody! They had a hell of a stretch here towards the end of the break, although those four losses against the bottom two in the division hurt a lot. And they're very tough losses, even for me to swallow. But, talking positively to the guys will sure help them win, and I know that for a fact. And also, last night, not only was the officiating bad, the ice in Saskatoon was HORRENDOUS!!! Even in the short replays on Global TV, one could see the puck taking funny bounces down the ice. Why can't they all have ice like the Civ. Centre?? And, it's Christmas after all. Let the guys forget about it for as long as they can, and I'm sure they'll be fired up and ready to go after the break again. Meanwhile, on behalf of MYSELF and ME, (LOL) I'm wishing all the fans, bloggers, team staff, and indeed, all the great Swifty citizens involved in the BRONCOS, a very Merry Christmas. Hope St. Nick treats you all very well. Those who come out in support of the team deserve it! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!!!

P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing the blue seats filled up more after Christmas. Attendance has for the most part, been embarrassing.

howley
12-18-2006, 01:19 AM
I don't know if it was the ice last night or the pucks weren't frozen but they were bouncing alot I agree. The boards in CUC have gradually gotten worse through the season with real wierd bounces coming out all over the place. Especially in the North? end. Pucks are always bouncing out in front. Bronco's got one off of one of the bounces. As far as officiating. I'd like to hear your opinion on what calls were questionable or what calls were missed. Personally I thought it was a pretty well reffed game so I am just interested to hear your thoughts.

Flathead
12-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Even if it was a bouncing puck or poor ice, the Blades had to play on it as well and used the same puck. Oh, well hope everyone has a great Christmas and see ya all at the rink after the break!!