PDA

View Full Version : Rakos

Willis on the Welfare
12-21-2006, 05:32 AM
For the 1st time since Ian White's stint with team Canada, (I'm not counting Tomas Raffl playing for the Austrians) the Broncos will be represented at the World Junior tourney. Daniel Rakos (or Daniel Rako's as Bigern calls him) made the Czech team.

Flathead
12-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Way to go Daniel, bring home the silver!! lol.

Link Dog
12-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Danny had one assist in the Czech Republic's exhibition loss to the US yesterday (6-3). Not sure if he was on a line with any other WHLers. Good Luck the rest of the way Danny!

Big Ern
12-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Daniel Rakos (or Daniel Rako's as Bigern calls him)

When I catch you next time, I'll wring your neck! Hahahaha! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I did not make that post for nothing. I was hoping it would have an impact on some of the pre-schooler's writing going on on our forum. Obviously, it didn't do much. LOL

d-man
12-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Czech Republic is 0-2 to start and Rakos is 0G 0A 0PIM 1SOG

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
12-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Rakos and the Czech's better step up their game, or it'll be relegation for all of them.

Link Dog
12-30-2006, 05:31 PM
The Czechs beat Belarus 2-1 today to improve their chances of going to the quarterfinals. A win over the Swiss on the 31st and they are in. Rakos with one shot and one minor penalty. Czechs scored the first goal shorthanded while Danny was in the box. Even though he is on the fourth line, I'm sure he is glad to be there representing his country, same as McArdle with team Canada. Incredible honor and privilege to wear your country's flag at a tourney of this magnitude. Keep up the hard work Danny!