Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Potential Moves??

Default Potential Moves??

Any rumblings of potential moves?

I think it's time to deal Kauk,Dittmer,Louis and Moore.Not sure Moore is best suited to lead this team plus his offensiveness has disipated alot from last season.

We will have a ton of 20 year olds next season if we don't deal some of them.

I don't think we have the tools to break away and make a serious run but if we were to make a couple moves and acquire a few players that can make an impact than we could be a team that will be tough to beat in the playoffs.

Any thoughts?

I wouldn't mind seeing a player like Jesse Dudas come our way.Any forwards that might be available or expendable?Bernhardt?Ray?McLaren?

Adam Geric? what about him? because he is wasting a roster spot in Saskatoon.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    Adam Geric? what about him? because he is wasting a roster spot in Saskatoon.
    We don't want him either.We want good players..lol. pbj

he is good he just has injury problems,and is taking up a spot,and I think he would much rather be playing in BC.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I wouldn't mind seeing a player like Jesse Dudas come our way.Any forwards that might be available or expendable?Bernhardt?Ray?McLaren?
    I already called dibs on Dudas. Find your own Dman. punk rock

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    I already called dibs on Dudas. Find your own Dman. punk rock
    I guess we'll see who offers the best deal?

I wonder if Seattle would part with Bretton Stamler?

I think they should consider calling up Sanfred King for the rest of the year.He's having a monster of a year in Midget AAA.

On a side note Brayden Schenn is also having a great year for the Contacts and will be a nice addition to the W'King line-up next season.Scott Glennie,Andrew Hayes,Jordan Hale,Brodie Melnychuk,Buddy Yewchyn,Brett Rock and others are also having great season's with their respective teams.

Couldn't find anything on Alexander Grill,someone I thought would be with us today but didn't come to camp.Anyone know anything about Grill's status??
    Last edited by Triton; 01-01-2007 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I wouldn't mind seeing a player like Jesse Dudas come our way...
    There is definitely some serious potential with Dudas. However, just when he' s started to get on track here, it seems he gets hurt. I don' t believe we' ve ever had a chance to see him at his best. IMO, any GM that picks him up will be "tossing the dice".