Thread: Tri-city Americans To Welcome Home Carey Price

AMS Faithful Guest

Default Tri-city Americans To Welcome Home Carey Price

For Immediate Release – January 5, 2007

TRI-CITY AMERICANS TO WELCOME HOME CAREY PRICE

KENNEWICK, WA - The Tri-City Americans, along with the Tri-City Hockey Booster Club, are inviting all Americans fans out to the Tri-Cities Airport to welcome home goaltender Carey Price.

Price started all six games for Team Canada at the IIHF World U20 Championship in Leksand, Sweden and finished the tournament with an undefeated record of 6-0. Selected as the Tournament MVP, Price allowed only seven goals in the tournament for a 1.14 goals against average and a 0.961 save percentage.

“We’re proud of Price for playing extremely well in the tournament and are excited to welcome him home,“ said Americans Governor and General Manager, Bob Tory. “Winning the gold medal and being selected as the Tournament’s MVP is a huge deal in this young man’s career and I’m sure he’d like to see some familiar faces at the gate to share it with.”

Price, the fifth-overall draft pick by the Montreal Canadiens in 2005, will be arriving at 11:45 pm on Saturday, January 6 at the Tri-Cities Airport.

Dan Mulhausen
    Communications, Game Operations and Sales
    Tri-City Americans Hockey
    7000 W. Grandridge Blvd.
    Kennewick, WA 99336

YOUR Tri-City Americans!
    HERE TO STAY...
    HERE TO PLAY!

congrats to Price - fantastic tournament and some great loyalty sticking with his team to the end.

WE are expecting you guys to kick Everett's a$$ too in the playoffs -- so don't disappoint..
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

With any luck, we're not even going to see Everett in the playoffs. Hopefully Spokane finishes fourth. They seem to be holding the Tips' crypronite this year and I think could take them in 5. I'd sure rather play Spoke in the 3rd round then Everett in the first.