Thread: Rumor from 40684

Default Rumor from 40684

That a signed 20yr old from the Blades will be returning. Rabbit seems to be the most likely cause via the centre problem at providence. Rabbit would fit perfectly into the new Blades style of play. One can only wish here guys...
    BLEED BLUE

Rabbit would be all this team needs right now, a speedy forward, that can set guy's up and put up points. With how tight the east is, that would almost wrap up a play-off spot for us, and if PA has a bad west coast trip and Regina keeps on sucking! we are knocking on Brandons door. One can only hope that Rabbit comes back! no offence Barns

If that were to happen the I think the Blades must still have him on the 50 PPL(Protected Player List?)

If he were to come back one 20 year old would have to be traded(I would think Logan) But I am sure the Blades could gets something more for Menei.

one more thing would also have to happen if he returned,Walker Wintoneak might have to give up his #20.

I do not know how reliable the source is and will still take this with a grain of salt(until and IF it actually does happen.)

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

the guy that posted it seems pretty sure it's going to happen but we have heard that before. I think it's more wishful thinking than actual truth. By Wednesday we will know. I don't know if Logan would be the odd man out only because that would put a pretty big hole in the defense just with the fact there would only be 5 with not really anyone real reliable to pull up. Unless Lorne was willing to part with a high draft pick to go along with Logan to get back a roster player cause you wouldn't get much for just Logan. Is it possible if a 20 did return they would be traded....say to Vancouver. Say Rabbit, Barnes, whoever.

Here's a rumor I am making up.
    Maybe the Konecny injury is worse than originally thought and it's Bahensky returning to fill the Euro spot.

Two days and we will know.

Players who are playing pro do not take up a spot on the 50 PPL. There are seperate lists for Pro Players and Suspended Players.

The Vancouver Giants have acquired 20 year-old forward Wacey Rabbit from the Saskatoon Blades in exchange for 18 year-old forward Kenton Dulle and a 2nd round pick in the 2008 WHL Bantam Draft.

Default So much for that

well now that is two players that we sent off so they could have a run at the cup but I think Rabbit is in a better position then Setoguchi, I am glad that we received one roster player as part of the deal.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23