Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giants fan...

I think that the local writers choose the 3 *'s for each game (no matter what town it's in).

It was a good game. Sucked to lose it on a stupid penalty like that. Then again, if our Goalie wouldn't have been asleep at the wheel for the first :30 and that one minute span in the 3rd, we'd be having a different discussion !

I'm encouraged to see that even in the middle of a 3 game losing streak, we came back to tie this one up twice. Would have been real easy to throw it in, but we went down swinging. Streak goes to 4, but this team KNOWS that it's never really out of a game. Hopefully, that attitude continues.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I have a question though. Why the heck wasn't Grant one of the three stars? He should have been first. Whoever picked the stars obviously a big Tips fan.
    I dont understand that myself either. Bartley over Grant. Interesting choice.

I watched the game on the Broadcast service the tips offer. Pretty darn good, and for Free as well! My only complaint about it was that I missed a fair bit of play as the video guys decided it was more important to show me who's birthday it was, as opposed to watching the game. But when you dont pay for it its pretty hard to complain.

Very entertaining game and a big tip of the hat to the ownership team down there in Everett, it looks like they do as great a job with the off ice product as with the on ice product. Hopefully I will be able to make it down to the next Giants/Tips Game in February.

Good luck the rest of the season Tip Fans.

Default I was surprised

I expected a Giant to get the #1 star, didn't feel right giving it to a Silvertip.
    Book 'em Danno, HOCKEY GAME OVER!!

I was confused when I heard it. You could tell he did not want it all.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!