Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Giants fan...

rinkrat Guest

Default Giants fan...

I'm coming down tomorrow,any tips? Which way do the teams go in the 1st?

What section are you in ?
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

Kamfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    I'm coming down tomorrow,any tips? Which way do the teams go in the 1st?
    Giants will shoot toward section 113 in the 1st and 3rd.

C.F Guest

I'll also be there to cheer on the G-men. Hopefully I don't have some moron with a cowbell behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    I'll also be there to cheer on the G-men. Hopefully I don't have some moron with a cowbell behind me.
    You'll be outta luck. Every moron there has a cowbell or three. I believe they are stand issue with each Tips season ticket purchased.
    Last edited by Knuckles Muldoon; 01-15-2005 at 12:37 PM.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

If you think of it, stop by the Guest Services table behind section 116 and say "Hi". I do the WHL Realtime stuff, and will be right behind the table, near the realtime sign. Probably wearing a White Tips jersey, #44.

cookiem66 Guest

Thumbs up With...

a cowbell or three, right Highlander?? LOL
    Last edited by cookiem66; 01-15-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Nah, my kid loves the cowbell ... I can do without them

Default Tips lost

Well, even though the Tips lost you got to see a great game. There were quite a few Giants fans in attendence. This is the first 4-game losing streak in franchise history (we've been spoiled so far). We'll have to see how the fans and the Tips handle it..3rd game in three night tomorrow when the Tips take on the Chiefs.

C.F Guest

What a game! Well worth the trip! My ears are still ringing from the cowbell behind me though. What an emotional rollar coaster for both teams, I had to cover my eyes more than once. Great to see I wasn't the only Giants fan in attendence.

I have a question though. Why the heck wasn't Grant one of the three stars? He should have been first. Whoever picked the stars obviously a big Tips fan.