Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Default Trade Rumors

This thread is strickley for any trade rumors bouncing around Swift Current. I ask that you respect each other and your thoughts.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default Trades

The only name i keep hearing is Moir. I thought he may go to Vancouver to play with Sexsmith after Slade walked out. Now Rabbitt has been sent to Vancouver so unless someone else is moved from the Giants i can't see Kyle going now. Another rumor is one of our D-men is getting alot of inquiries from other teams. Don't know who it is but we do need a firecracker forward. Heres an idea. Trade Moir to Vancouver so he gets his crack at winning the cup and have Rabbitt sent here. Just a thought i had but it may work.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    The only name i keep hearing is Moir. I thought he may go to Vancouver to play with Sexsmith after Slade walked out. Now Rabbitt has been sent to Vancouver so unless someone else is moved from the Giants i can't see Kyle going now. Another rumor is one of our D-men is getting alot of inquiries from other teams. Don't know who it is but we do need a firecracker forward. Heres an idea. Trade Moir to Vancouver so he gets his crack at winning the cup and have Rabbitt sent here. Just a thought i had but it may work.

Scout
    Nice but I see Rabbitt fitting into Van nicely. We would more likely see McArdle for Moir if anything was done at all with the Giants.
    If Moir is moved I could see him going to Lethbridge for Hogg. The Canes are only 4 points out of third place in the Central. Moir gives them stable goaltending and Hogg gives us the punch up front that we need.

I think the young guys of the future are untouchable. But what about Rumsey? He has to be attractive to someone looking to make a run. He's been here forever and he is the captain but you never know if Deano is offered something good.....

Rakos? Not overly impressed this season with him. Does anyone think he's coming back next season as a 20 year old Euro? Deal him now.

I'd like McCardle for Moir but Moir is done after this season and good odds McCardle is too (not 100% but good possiblily). I do not seethe Rabbit move happening at all.

Quote Originally Posted by d-man
    Nice but I see Rabbitt fitting into Van nicely. We would more likely see McArdle for Moir if anything was done at all with the Giants.
    This would give them 4 overage players.
    If Moir is moved I could see him going to Lethbridge for Hogg. The Canes are only 4 points out of third place in the Central. Moir gives them stable goaltending and Hogg gives us the punch up front that we need.
    Hogg is the only really big scoring threat on Lethbridge, he has twice as many goals as anyone else on the team with 29. I don't know if Moir is enough of an upgrade on Leclerc to replace that kind of goal scoring.
    Rakos? Not overly impressed this season with him. Does anyone think he's coming back next season as a 20 year old Euro? Deal him now.
    Yikes, that guy is 19?

Quote Originally Posted by Scout

Scout
    My Guess would be crowley.

I think the young guys of the future are untouchable. But what about Rumsey? He has to be attractive to someone looking to make a run. He's been here forever and he is the captain but you never know if Deano is offered something good.....

I agree with u on rakos this season he has been a dissapointment takes to many stupid penalties and hasn't really lit it up thats for sure.

I say we send Crowley and Moir maybe a mid draft pick to Van City for Brett Regner , Milan Lucic and kyle lamb.

IMO, we have a better chance at improving what we have, than making a trade.
    I don't think there'll be any trades this season! Deano doesn't want to goof up what's well enough. For this year's Broncos, they're doing awesome! Here's my prediction: VERY LITTLE ACTION, IF ANY!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Default not a chance brother ............

hogg aint going anywhere take my word on that...